CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi
I have applied for my parents super visa from Punjab, India.
applied date- 3 May,2021
Biometric done - 5 Aug, 2021
Medical completed- 22 Feb, 2022. File is completed. But there is no update after that. Could you please suggest me what should i do. I was even thinking of going to our area MP. So that he can help me find out what’s going on with their file.
Yes Contacting MP is good Option
Also you can raise GCMS note to know exact status of file
Reapplying is also one option but in my view try first 2 options

Good Luck

Reactions: find_anand

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Stupid question. For new IRCC portal - do i have to sign up using applicant info ( my parents) or use my info ? while creating account, it's asking for surname and first name.
Please create Profile with your parent name ,
Most people do same , create account for parent and upload do all activity. As Parents in most of cases not used to these websites .
You can select as their representative as this will give official control to you to ask Any query on behalf of them

Good Luck

Last edited:

s. deep

Apr 27, 2014
application date for both parents: may 15th
Biometrics we’re done at the time of supervisa
Medical done in advance
Passport request for both: may 30th

inq_54

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone,

Do we have to attach flight tickets with the application as proof of travel?

What else can we provide as proof of travel for someone who's just visiting family? Not much traveling to do..

May 31, 2022
Hello All,

I have applied super visa for my mom on 12th Feb 2022 with upfront medical on new IRCC portal but there has been no update since. My mom has visitor visa which will be expiring in 2024 so, I was wondering if my mom can enter into Canada on visitor visa and when she receives passport request for her super visa application (if it gets approved), we can send passport to immigration office in Canada somewhere? Has someone ever done like this before? I am not even sure if that's possible or not because super visa requirements say that you have to be outside of Canada at the time of application but there is nothing mentioned if you are waiting for decision and you can come to Canada on visitor visa and complete remaining process inside the Canada. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys my parents super visa visa got rejected today after 5 months. Below is the letter from officers so kindly advised me what to change in their application if i apply again
Dear Ganja Bahadur Karki, Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).Get help to understand this letter and what you can do next. www.cic.gc.ca/visit-visiter/en/refusal-visa-application I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. •

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. •

You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your or your host's income and assets. You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee
Regards
Rabin

Last edited: