+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

jana23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
For the question, «Is someone else giving you money for your stay in Canada? » is that referring to someone other than the inviting child from Canada or it includes the child? If yes, it says we need to provide proof. In my situation, I’m writing in my invitation letter that I will take care of all expenses (airfare, food, etc). So I’m not sure if I should answer yes or no to the above question, No one else is giving money to parents. Is the letter itself the proof or what else can be done?

CECInlandCA

Dec 19, 2018
My Mother's Super Visa Timelines (IRCC Portal)-

Applied - Feb 25, 2022
Biometric Letter received - Feb 26, 2022
Biometric completed and reflected on the same day - March 4 ( New Delhi)
Awaiting Medical Request and further actions..

Quick question please -- Given I applied through IRCC New portal, it did not ask for Digital Photo to upload. So when we need to submit the Photos. while sending Passport for stamping?

Reactions: nyiable

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
My Mother's Super Visa Timelines (IRCC Portal)-

Applied - Feb 25, 2022
Biometric Letter received - Feb 26, 2022
Biometric completed and reflected on the same day - March 4 ( New Delhi)
Awaiting Medical Request and further actions..

Quick question please -- Given I applied through IRCC New portal, it did not ask for Digital Photo to upload. So when we need to submit the Photos. while sending Passport for stamping?
during the biometrics appointments, they had your mom do the fingerprints and take photo.

august_leo

Star Member
Oct 8, 2021
Ottawa
I applied for my Mother's Super Visa on 19-Mar-2022. Biometrics that were given during her Visitor Visa (TRV) application in Dec-2021 got linked automatically based on the UCI. Medical tests were done upfront and I provided the UMI while filling the form.

I am waiting for the next update.

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
Hello Friends,
I am looking to apply super visa for both of my parents through the new IRCC Portal. I want to know whether the IRCC account should be under my name or should it be my father's(primary applicant) name? If it's under my father's name, where can I tell IRCC that I am representing their file?
Appreciate the help.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Friends,
I am looking to apply super visa for both of my parents through the new IRCC Portal. I want to know whether the IRCC account should be under my name or should it be my father's(primary applicant) name? If it's under my father's name, where can I tell IRCC that I am representing their file?
Appreciate the help.
You can use your portal account then there is an option saying that you will apply on behalf of someone else.

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
You can use your portal account then there is an option saying that you will apply on behalf of someone else.
So according to what you said, I should select option 2 from below right?
1) Apply for a visitor visa for myself
2) Apply for a visitor visa on behalf of someone else
3) Apply for a visitor visa for myself

After this step, will I be able to fill application for 2 people (both parents)? and also how will IRCC know who is the primary applicant on the file? Usually, the person whose account is used to submit applications is the primary applicant but in this case, the account will be mine but I am not the primary applicant.

Just want to clarify this with you if you can. Thx

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
So according to what you said, I should select option 2 from below right?
1) Apply for a visitor visa for myself
2) Apply for a visitor visa on behalf of someone else
3) Apply for a visitor visa for myself

After this step, will I be able to fill application for 2 people (both parents)? and also how will IRCC know who is the primary applicant on the file? Usually, the person whose account is used to submit applications is the primary applicant but in this case, the account will be mine but I am not the primary applicant.

Just want to clarify this with you if you can. Thx
choose apply on behalf of someone else, then the system will ask if you want to apply for one or more people as
I remember. basically you will be the representatives of your parents. after answering all the questions, the system will lead you to the submission page with all the placeholders for documents for each parent.

LovejitSingh

Dec 15, 2020
choose apply on behalf of someone else, then the system will ask if you want to apply for one or more people as
I remember. basically you will be the representatives of your parents. after answering all the questions, the system will lead you to the submission page with all the placeholders for documents for each parent.
ok, so I have to create my IRCC Portal account then. Ok, I think I got it. Hopefully, I do it the right way. Thank you for the help.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys anybody got updated recently who applied on January 2022? Please share it if you have any updates. Mine is nothing after completed Biometric on 28 January 2022,

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
Hi, one of my friend had applied for Super visa for parents. Got PPR on Feb 27. However, got medical request today. Is it common to get medical request after PPR?

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Hi, one of my friend had applied for Super visa for parents. Got PPR on Feb 27. However, got medical request today. Is it common to get medical request after PPR?
This is weird. What is the status of their IRCC tracker? Is it decision made? Or has it gone back to in progress?
Usually, medical request request comes first before PPR.

AspiringCanadian29

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied for my parent's supervisa on Jan 30 and the biometrics got automatically linked because of their visitor visa application last year. We received the medical on Feb 2 and medicals were passed on Mar 10 and 11. No updates later.

vvarma

Jul 18, 2015
This is weird. What is the status of their IRCC tracker? Is it decision made? Or has it gone back to in progress?
Usually, medical request request comes first before PPR.
It never went to DM. Always In Progress.