+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hi Members,

I have a Question regarding medical
My parents Super Visa application refused in March 2022 that time both did their upfront medical and it was passed on 28th Feb 2022.
I applied again super visa for them again , I know medical valid for 12 Month from the date of passed so ideally the earlier medical will be work this time also.

In new application which i submitted on 5th April 2022 , medical status is not yet updated

My Question:
Do I need to fill Webform and upload old Medical IMMI pdf and tell IRCC , so that they can mark Medical Pass
OR
IRCC will automatically fetch this details on basis of UCI and I do not need to fill any webform

please suggest

Thanks
Whats the reason for refusal? any idea?? and your timeline please ! Did you miss including any documents?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Whats the reason for refusal? any idea?? and your timeline please ! Did you miss including any documents?
Reason for refusal was not submitted Biometric on time . (That time omicron was on pick so parent delayed it)
No i did not missed any document.

Reactions: swan0206

GamaGreen

Apr 24, 2022
Hello guys thanks for the Add
I am bumping this forum as my question is regarding supper visa
i have one question
CAN I USE MY CIC ACCOUNT TO APPLY FOR MY PARENTS SUPER VISA ??? OR DO MY PARENTS NEED TO GO TO CIC.GC.CA AND REGISTER AND CREATE their own ACCOUNT ?
thanks in advance
SECONDLY ------------------- there is NO option to apply for super visa when i make new cic,gc.ca account , so where you apply for supper visa ???
is anyone gona help ?????? thanks

iSimran

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Hi all it’s been a day since I got my dads ppr but I didn’t got it for my mom yet can any one tell what should I do ? Anyone in same situation or got a solution? Thx

creatorzson

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi all it’s been a day since I got my dads ppr but I didn’t got it for my mom yet can any one tell what should I do ? Anyone in same situation or got a solution? Thx

Hi, my mother got PPR on April 19th and Dad's application is still in review. Even Medicals are in review. Not sure why there is a delay with issuing PPR together when we submitted the application as a group.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello guys thanks for the Add
I am bumping this forum as my question is regarding supper visa
i have one question
CAN I USE MY CIC ACCOUNT TO APPLY FOR MY PARENTS SUPER VISA ??? OR DO MY PARENTS NEED TO GO TO CIC.GC.CA AND REGISTER AND CREATE their own ACCOUNT ?
thanks in advance
SECONDLY ------------------- there is NO option to apply for super visa when i make new cic,gc.ca account , so where you apply for supper visa ???
Better to create a new account for them on the new IRCC portal, under their name...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Click on "Apply for a visitor visa, transit visa or a study permit"

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello everyone

I applied for supervisa for my mother and below is the timeline:

Mar 13 2022: Application submitted
March 21: Medical Request
March 30: Medical done
Apr 12: Medical passed
Apr 19 : Biometrics valid letter

Review of eligibility started but no PPR yet.
Any idea how long will it take for the decision
Probably within a week or 2.

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi All,

I applied super visa for my mother on Apr 07, 2022, using the New IRCC portal.

Country of Residence - India
Application Submitted - Apr 07
Biometric Updated - Apr 07 (It was provided during the previous Visitor Visa application)
Upfront Medical was done in Dec 2021, and I provided the UMI number and attached the proof of upfront medical in Additional Documents. However medical is not yet updated.

I have not received any update since the application is submitted. Did anyone who applied from India in Apr 2022 get any updates?

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hello all,

I applied Super Visa for my mom in new IRCC portal on Mar 28

Application submitted Mar 28
Biometric Request Mar 30
Biometric Completed Apr 1
Upfront Medical submitted via webform Apr 4

In IRCC portal, it still shows “Submitted” under Application Status and Progress bar is still blank. Is this normal? When will progress bar start moving?

Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi,

Did you get any updates on your mother's application? Also, what is the country of residence for your mother?

Croyez

Apr 6, 2022
Hi,

Did you get any updates on your mother's application? Also, what is the country of residence for your mother?
Only Medical passed on Apr 18
No update after that.
Eligibility hasn’t even started yet. And she’s from Vietnam.

stillhoping

Aug 1, 2017
Hi All,

I applied super visa for my mother on Apr 07, 2022, using the New IRCC portal.

Country of Residence - India
Application Submitted - Apr 07
Biometric Updated - Apr 07 (It was provided during the previous Visitor Visa application)
Upfront Medical was done in Dec 2021, and I provided the UMI number and attached the proof of upfront medical in Additional Documents. However medical is not yet updated.

I have not received any update since the application is submitted. Did anyone who applied from India in Apr 2022 get any updates?
I applied for my mom on 6th April.
Biometrics not needed(already in system).
Did upfront medical on 15th and sent a merger webform on 17th.

No update on medical yet.

sid@dp

Oct 22, 2021
Hi Everyone i have a question regarding super visa we applied on 13th of April and biometric is done on 20th of april but the name mention on biometric instruction letter was different from passport name. i already sent web form inquiry. has it happened with any one else.? is thre any way to correct it .please advise

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Everyone i have a question regarding super visa we applied on 13th of April and biometric is done on 20th of april but the name mention on biometric instruction letter was different from passport name. i already sent web form inquiry. has it happened with any one else.? is thre any way to correct it .please advise
it’s a common mistake, the agent will fix that after receiving your webform inquiry

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
I applied for my mom on 6th April.
Biometrics not needed(already in system).
Did upfront medical on 15th and sent a merger webform on 17th.

No update on medical yet.
Did you use the New IRCC portal OR GCKey? And, the medical status still shows for you as below ?-
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.