Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
How can I proof, we have large sum of cash in hand for Super Visa application. We withdrew it because, so my grandmother don't have go to bank all the time to withdraw money. We keep it at home.
Can we show that as amount to spent in Canada for Super visa for 8 months. Its around CAD 20,000.

tHANK YOU

Reactions: Ibuoye

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How can I proof, we have large sum of cash in hand for Super Visa application. We withdrew it because, so my grandmother don't have go to bank all the time to withdraw money. We keep it at home.
Can we show that as amount to spent in Canada for Super visa for 8 months. Its around CAD 20,000.

tHANK YOU
The onus is on you to prove you meet LICO to host your grandmom for a super visa.

CAD 20,000 is a large amount of money to keep at home. That said, can your grandmom prove that the CAD 20,000 was earned/deposited from verifiable sources? Did she sell property or some other assets or inherit it? Does your grandmom have proof that she withdrew this large sum from her bank account?

It might also seem that she intends to move long-term (longer than a super visa would allow) if she mentions about bringing this large sum of money with her. BTW, she must declare this money to CBSA when she arrives.

Do be aware that IRCC might issue a TRV instead of a super visa if the intended stay is for eight months

Reactions: Kindness101

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
The onus is on you to prove you meet LICO to host your grandmom for a super visa.

CAD 20,000 is a large amount of money to keep at home. That said, can your grandmom prove that the CAD 20,000 was earned/deposited from verifiable sources? Did she sell property or some other assets or inherit it? Does your grandmom have proof that she withdrew this large sum from her bank account?

It might also seem that she intends to move long-term (longer than a super visa would allow) if she mentions about bringing this large sum of money with her. BTW, she must declare this money to CBSA when she arrives.

Do be aware that IRCC might issue a TRV instead of a super visa if the intended stay is for eight months

Thank you Bryanna.

-We have LICO 155,000. Its a lot for family=4 including grandmom.

-Not sure if I can proof the source of that money cuz it was transferred from her account to my husband's and we withdrew from his account and gave it to her.

--Should I just put $10,000 to spent for her stay here than? Or less?

-We only intend to have her here for 8 months, because, she is 80, extreme weather is dangerous for her age. She lives in India. If they give TRV, we are happy with it. We will try for Supervisa later.

Question
1. I had her Canadian medical insurance starting from April, 2019 though I will be applying for SV on Feb 14th. Will this be a problem? I have her provisional flight itinerary and trip itinerary starting from March, 2019. Should I add a line, that we can have her medical insurance pre-poned once visa is confirm?

Thank you!

Last edited:

AlekhyaPabba

Apr 25, 2018
Hello,

Any response is greatly appreciated..

I'm planning to apply super visa for my mother and I've chosen an option where my mother depends on me for funds.
However, while uploading the docs, CIC postal still asks me to submit proof of funds for my mother(visitor) and myself (Invitor).

Will it be okay, if i submit an explanation letter stating my mother depends on me and I'm showing her funding from here in Canada.

Thanks!