+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

super delayed study permit extension

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone . just want to know is here anyone who applied on 24th September 2019 for study permit extension and still waiting for decision like me . and one more query is anyone knows about the maximum time period for delayed applications ? 120 days or more ? Thank you

lenalm

Nov 4, 2019

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Applications sent out on Oct 4th has been processed. I'd suggest sending a web form to inquire about your case.https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
yes I sent some additional documents through web form and letter of explanation because they told me my application is delayed because of confusion with past application of study permit extension , I got confirmation email for the documents received, that I sent through web form on Monday but still no decision on my application.I am about to graduate on 28 January 2020 and confused what would be my status after 28 January 2020 , if until that date they did not took any decision on my SP extension application because my student status will be gone when I officially graduated from college. Eligible to apply for pgwp or not on implied status ?, great confusion related to this , is here someone can help me related to this .Thank you

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi . Is ircc’s automated application status not working while calling them??. Or there’s some problem with my application only. I applied for work permit extension. Received additional documents request on 2nd January submitted on 8th . They say they are reviewing the additional documents. How long it can take now?

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Till yesterday my application status said we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. But today the automated status keeps silent after entering all the details of my application and after some time it says we cannot find your application. Please help really worried

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi . Is ircc’s automated application status not working while calling them??. Or there’s some problem with my application only. I applied for work permit extension. Received additional documents request on 2nd January submitted on 8th . They say they are reviewing the additional documents. How long it can take now?
No, automated application status is working , number of times in a day I am checking my application status . On which date you applied for work permit extension ? because currently they are processing applications that are submitted on 4 th October 2019 , because yesterday I called them . If they requested for documents then it means they are really working on your application and soon you will hear from them.

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Till yesterday my application status said we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. But today the automated status keeps silent after entering all the details of my application and after some time it says we cannot find your application. Please help really worried
you can call them , try in early morning , wait time usually 23-29 minutes , because after 3 -4 days I am continuously calling them because I am totally fed up with their automated responses so i think call them is a better option.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
No, automated application status is working , number of times in a day I am checking my application status . On which date you applied for work permit extension ? because currently they are processing applications that are submitted on 4 th October 2019 , because yesterday I called them . If they requested for documents then it means they are really working on your application and soon you will hear from them.
Hi. I applied on 18th September. Did you check the application status today?. Till yesterday it was working for me too bit today it just mutes and say we cannot find your application after some time

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
you can call them , try in early morning , wait time usually 23-29 minutes , because after 3 -4 days I am continuously calling them because I am totally fed up with their automated responses so i think call them is a better option.
Yes i called the cic agent they said there is nothing wrong with your application but the automated application does not say anything of my application.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
If you didn’t try today, can you please try and let me know if it says your application status or not

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Yes i called the cic agent they said there is nothing wrong with your application but the automated application does not say anything of my application.
I checked few minutes ago yes automated application status is working for my application , you need to check with cic agent that you are facing this difficulty while checking status.

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I checked few minutes ago yes automated application status is working for my application , you need to check with cic agent that you are facing this difficulty while checking status.
I told them but they say that there is nothing wrong with my application and its under process

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
What number are you dailing and how are you proceeding further and what does the automated status says for your application
I told them but they say that there is nothing wrong with my application and its under process[/Q

himsjag799

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
ohk , then we have to wait , I think without waiting we do not have any other option because they(IRCC) are always right.[/
What number are you dailing and how are you proceeding further and what does the automatedstatus says for your application