+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
It is on the SINP website. Even the OID stream is 27 weeks. Of course if you have a job offer much less time for processing.
Oh relatively long time
For me no job offer
SINP EE FSW OUTLANDER
NOC 1215
got nominated in exactly 28 days from submission.

GL

portocanada

Aug 14, 2016
By "ECA point 135", I assume you mean that you have a Master's degree ?
I also assume that you have no Canadian work experience ?

Did you score CLB 7 in each of the language areas (reading, writing, listening, speaking) ? Or did you score CLB 7 overall ?
Because the scores for each language area are calculated separately.

Assuming that you have a Master's, no Canadian work experience, and you scored CLB 7 in each of the language areas, I calculate your CRS at 307.
I sincerely hope you received an ITA for Canada with 319 CRS score.

Topjohn

Jan 21, 2021
Please i have an issue. I claimed relative points when expressing interest. Now, i was given invitation to apply and i domt have a relative. My relative has left to another province. I have no option than to submit my form without relative but what is my fate ?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
You either decline your ITA and wait for next draws ( even if you proceed with it send a withdrawal request).

Or accept and take the risk to be refused , loose fees , and maybe banned for misrepresentation.

AKAUR26

Sep 30, 2018
DOES LMIA comes under Federal Skilled Worker EE category?? or Canadian Work Experience Category???

because CEC doesn’t want 1 year continuous work and other side
(FSW EE) which says you have to get 1 year continuous work experience.???

totally confused at this point..

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
DOES LMIA comes under Federal Skilled Worker EE category?? or Canadian Work Experience Category???

because CEC doesn’t want 1 year continuous work and other side
(FSW EE) which says you have to get 1 year continuous work experience.???

totally confused at this point..
My understanding LMIA is required when an employer wish to give an outland employee a Job offer cause the employer could not find an inland match. (For IRCC It indicates that an applicant has an approved job offer). You might be in Canada but not considered an inlander to get LMIA.

However having a Job offer qualifies an applicant for work permit under FSW and CEC which takes slightly a different path than other Immigration programs. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/hire-temporary-foreign/find-need-labour-market-impact-assessment.html

CEC experience criteria is not related to getting a LMIA now, you can be an outlander or maybe again in Canada but cannot work now but have worked for at least a year during the past three years then you qualify under CEC work criteria.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=664&top=29

Last edited: