+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
can anyone please guide me do i need to pass the canada medical licence exam to be eligible for applying canada PR or drop my profile in express entry or skkilled worker category.
i have heard that canada system allows you to apply pr even without passing board exam and you can take it after PR is given,

but in australia its oposite as you must pass part 1 licence exam to be eligible to apply for aus immigration.
please help. thanks
You are eligible if your eligibility is 67 points and above out of 100 points.

So calculate your scores with your past and present situation of life.

forumliker83

Aug 5, 2019
You are eligible if your eligibility is 67 points and above out of 100 points.

So calculate your scores with your past and present situation of life.
thanks for replying dear, i know about scoring but i need to clear this point , for PR application, express entry, qubec or provincial nominee. do i have to pass my medical board exam before applying ?

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
thanks for replying dear, i know about scoring but i need to clear this point , for PR application, express entry, qubec or provincial nominee. do i have to pass my medical board exam before applying ?
Dude, it's depends on your crs score. I don't know if it's your edu before this medical exam is enuff or not.

Loisie

Jul 18, 2019
Port Harcourt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
PR has nothing to do with medical licencing exam am a Nurse and am applying for PR without the Canadian licence for RNs

ac2422

Jul 21, 2019
Hi,
"Alberta invites 471 Express Entry candidates with CRS scores as low as 303 to apply for provincial nomination"
my score is 366, but i didn't get invitation. do you have idea what could be the reason?

DEEP3694

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
"Alberta invites 471 Express Entry candidates with CRS scores as low as 303 to apply for provincial nomination"
my score is 366, but i didn't get invitation. do you have idea what could be the reason?
Could be the profession. They must be looking for some particular professions only. Visit AINP website for details on what profession they invited.

May 16, 2019
Hi
I just want to know that can we show different job profile in FSW
I have 2 year experience in teaching, 6 months in NGO n 6 months as market analyst.
Can it be consider 3years experience for EE

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi
I just want to know that can we show different job profile in FSW
I have 2 year experience in teaching, 6 months in NGO n 6 months as market analyst.
Can it be consider 3years experience for EE
Yes you may unless there is a break in the first year work experience.

May 16, 2019
Thanks for ur quick reply
But dear I've in an NGO for 6 months and then 6 months as market analyst with gap of 2 monthsn then teaching profession for 2 years

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks for ur quick reply
But dear I've in an NGO for 6 months and then 6 months as market analyst with gap of 2 monthsn then teaching profession for 2 years
It suffices as you have 2yrs of continuous work experience in teaching.

Yes you can count the previous 6months each with 2yrs.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
It suffices as you have 2yrs of continuous work experience in teaching.

Yes you can count the previous 6months each with 2yrs.
But whatever years you're claiming, you need to prove it through documents after you receive your ITA.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi All,

I have a question regarding my Work history, I had entered all my employments about 17 years under the Work History in EE profile, however, the points can only be fetched for up to 10 years. I got ITA and now filling my eAPR, there are two separate tab i.e. one for Work History and other for Personal History to add details up to 10 years.

Now my question is, can I add details only up to for 10 years in Work History in eAPR application (though I had mentioned 17 years in EE profile), and rest all personal details in personal history? Will this impact my application in any way? Thank You!

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question regarding my Work history, I had entered all my employments about 17 years under the Work History in EE profile, however, the points can only be fetched for up to 10 years. I got ITA and now filling my eAPR, there are two separate tab i.e. one for Work History and other for Personal History to add details up to 10 years.

Now my question is, can I add details only up to for 10 years in Work History in eAPR application (though I had mentioned 17 years in EE profile), and rest all personal details in personal history? Will this impact my application in any way? Thank You!
Points you can claim uptil 6yrs in work experience.

Regarding to add details, you need to show 10yrs in work history and the rest 7yrs in personal history. It will suffice your EE profile.

Reactions: SK_Regina

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me to sort out my below query:

I have a pnp nomination and now 'm in the process to apply for eAPR. When I joined my current company in Aug 2014 my designation was 'QA Engineer', I applied TRV and went to Canada in May 2018, that time I mentioned my designation as 'Software Engineer' in the application, however, I applied for a job in Canada as a 'Network Admin' and got selected in Dec 2018, though my duties remained same throughout these years in this company.

Now my question, will my application be considered as misrepresentation in eAPR; coz of different designations in the same company? or please let me know any wayout to tackle this problem. Thank you.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone please help me to sort out my below query:

I have a pnp nomination and now 'm in the process to apply for eAPR. When I joined my current company in Aug 2014 my designation was 'QA Engineer', I applied TRV and went to Canada in May 2018, that time I mentioned my designation as 'Software Engineer' in the application, however, I applied for a job in Canada as a 'Network Admin' and got selected in Dec 2018, though my duties remained same throughout these years in this company.

Now my question, will my application be considered as misrepresentation in eAPR; coz of different designations in the same company? or please let me know any wayout to tackle this problem. Thank you.
Designation doesn't matter to them. What matters is the job role and responsibilities which should be similar to 70% and above with the mentioned NOC code.

Reactions: SK_Regina