+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

slash32324

Jul 9, 2019
Hello folks.

Can one person create 2 profiles in EE with different accounts? I have both languages but I want to increase my chances of getting a nomination with both of them as first language. Ig: french for the french speaking stream for Ontario and english for the rest of programs.

Aady07

Jul 16, 2019
Hello folks.

Can one person create 2 profiles in EE with different accounts? I have both languages but I want to increase my chances of getting a nomination with both of them as first language. Ig: french for the french speaking stream for Ontario and english for the rest of programs.
It won't accept even if you give different emails coz your travel document will be the same.

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Hi All,

I had created my EE profile in Dec 2018 and at that time I was having my FSWP score as 67 and my birth date is June 3. I received the ITA on June 25,2019 i.e after my birthday so my points fall to 66.

I got the nomination from BC on June 23, 2019 and I applied via EE profile and I got the ITA on June 25, 2019.

Now, I'm still in the process to file the eAPR but I'm very much confused now because my scores are less than the eligibility i.e. 67 in FSWP but my CRS are well above the cut off points because of the nomination.

My question is, whether the 66 points impact my application as ineligible or my CRS points are fine to pursue my PR application!

Please answer and let me know if you need more info from me.

Thank you.

Nav666

Jul 18, 2019
I have right now 438 points . I'm gonna submit my file right now in FSTC. Is there any possibility of getting invitation in next draw ???????????? Please help

Jul 26, 2019
My friend got visa under PNP (Nova Scotia) ! But now he decides to stay there only a while and move to Ontario. Is it ok for him to do that? Please advice.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8

forumliker83

Aug 5, 2019
can anyone please guide me do i need to pass the canada medical licence exam to be eligible for applying canada PR or drop my profile in express entry or skkilled worker category.
i have heard that canada system allows you to apply pr even without passing board exam and you can take it after PR is given,

but in australia its oposite as you must pass part 1 licence exam to be eligible to apply for aus immigration.
please help. thanks