+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Aug 5, 2017
Ontario has said on its website that to improve your chances of receiving an NOI from the province you must recreate your profile (after withdrawing your old one). Those of us who recreated our profiles in May were sent NOIs in the same week.

Good luck.
Hello,

I made my EE profile on July 22, 2017 with a CRS of 413, and selected "All territories and provinces". The last draw score was 441, so I know I dont qualify for that yet, but for province nomination I heard that for Ontario CRS score of 400 is the requirement - Can someone please guide me what I need to do in order to get a Ontario nomination?

Thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello,

I made my EE profile on July 22, 2017 with a CRS of 413, and selected "All territories and provinces". The last draw score was 441, so I know I dont qualify for that yet, but for province nomination I heard that for Ontario CRS score of 400 is the requirement - Can someone please guide me what I need to do in order to get a Ontario nomination?

Thanks.
Ontario has put a temporary pause on nominations. Please see their website for updates.

Good luck.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
My Wife and I are trying our hardest to figure this all out we've thought maybe Saskatchewan is the easiest for PNP and we could work in hospitality, but its very overwhelming and seems nearly impossible to do this. I'm thinking of just giving up and never moving to the country I dream about. I wish there was services online that helped that didn't cost unreasonable amounts of money just to ask a few questions.
I can totally understand your desire to move to Canada! and I assure you that you if you keep reading about immigration process and requirements (both at CIC website and here), you will do it by yourself without any trouble. I would suggest you to go to CIC website, read basic things about EE, CRS point system, understand ITA and post- ITA steps. Then with this foundation come to this forum, read pinned thread and believe me within few weeks you will have better understanding about immigration process.

One thing for sure will happen, you'll gain enough confidence to do immigration process by your own and save money and from giving to immigration lawyers. Second thing that could happen is that you may learn an alternative way to get Canadian PR (and later citizenship)!

So hang in there! :):)

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Can a senior member kindly reply to my post

Hello, I needed help while building up my profile for EE.

I am a sub broker dealing in stock markets and registered with Share Khan NOC. I wish to file under NOC 1113 an expression of interest.
I do not get salary, I just receive my commissions.
1: Does this work experience count towards profile building for Express Entry.
2: Does this work experience count towards OINP Stream too? Thanks in advance

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
So my NOC is 2171, but in my EE profile, I had listed my job tenure with only my current designation. But actually, I have worked on two different designations in the same firm. both correspond to the NOC 2171 only. One is analyst(2014-16) and the other is consultant(2016-present). In EE profile, I only mentioned consultant with tenure (2014-17) because it was under the same employer.

I can't change it because I've accepted my ITA already. :(
Is it such a big deal?

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016
Hi,
My CRS points are coming around 340 along with my spouse.
I am trying to get my IELTS 8,7,7,7 but not sure if this comes. I had my previous score as 7.5, 7.5,6,6
Can somebody help me letting me know the states in Canada would be suitable for my score for Aeronautical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer.
I mean for State Provenance.

Regards
Rahul

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My CRS points are coming around 340 along with my spouse.
I am trying to get my IELTS 8,7,7,7 but not sure if this comes. I had my previous score as 7.5, 7.5,6,6
Can somebody help me letting me know the states in Canada would be suitable for my score for Aeronautical Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer.
I mean for State Provenance.

Regards
Rahul
Saskatchewan has Mechanical engineers on the list, you can also try for Quebec
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

Reactions: rahulmerh

rahulmerh

Dec 24, 2016

Thanks for your reply.
Can you also share me the link for Quebec the way you have done for Saskatchewan.
Also I heard that French is mandatory for Quebec and it would take 2 years of time.

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply.
Can you also share me the link for Quebec the way you have done for Saskatchewan.
Also I heard that French is mandatory for Quebec and it would take 2 years of time.
It's not mandatory to know french, it's one of the parameters with high weightage. If you have good english score, experience and education, you may qualify for Quebec. Choose cities like Montreal in this process which have good presence of english speakers.

Reactions: rahulmerh

Sam Singh

Apr 8, 2012
India
Category........
PNP
Hi,I did B pharmacy from India and have 9 years of experience in total related to education.My overall IELTS General band score is 7 with individual bands as follow
L 7
R 8
W 6
S 6
My age is 31 and Marital status is Single.
My question is for which province I qualify for Canada PR?
Regards
Simranjot Singh

Beran34

Jul 22, 2017
I can totally understand your desire to move to Canada! and I assure you that you if you keep reading about immigration process and requirements (both at CIC website and here), you will do it by yourself without any trouble. I would suggest you to go to CIC website, read basic things about EE, CRS point system, understand ITA and post- ITA steps. Then with this foundation come to this forum, read pinned thread and believe me within few weeks you will have better understanding about immigration process.

One thing for sure will happen, you'll gain enough confidence to do immigration process by your own and save money and from giving to immigration lawyers. Second thing that could happen is that you may learn an alternative way to get Canadian PR (and later citizenship)!

So hang in there! :):)

Beran34

Jul 22, 2017
Can Working in Canada illegally cause a deny on the applicationd? I have some names they worked here illegally and also want to apply to migrate here with all fake diplomas and resumes

yolower

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
are international students with PGWP considered Temporary foreign workers? I am currently residing in BC, but working for an Alberta-based company. Can I apply for the AINP program residing in BC?

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Hi all

I need some suggestion if someone xan help me out. Actually i am inland applicant and my spouse is backhome. I applied for spousal work permit but it got rejected and the reason was that my pay is less though my job in noc b category.

I have filed paper based pr application and received my AOR also but it gonna take long if i will follow this process.

I am confused that whether me and my husband should apply for express entry as i alreday had 1 year of work experience but my pay is 13$.

Will there be any risk of rejection in express entry too, I mean will they consider my pay again.

Thanks in advance