+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
I am a C/Java developer mostly writing code and maintaining existing code- My job duties mostly match NOC 2174 (Computer programmers and interactive media developers) , but my role given be my company is Software engineer.

I am just wondering if I should use NOC 2173 (Software engineers and designers) or NOC 2174 (Computer programmers and interactive media developers) on my EE profile? Pls advice.

avijeet.singh

Jun 22, 2017
Hi,
I have a situation and would appreciate if someone would help me out.
I am completing 3 years of work ex in August on the 20th but i got the additional 25 points for 3 years of work ex in July itself, taking my CRS score to 447. (This is not my fault as they only ask the start date and whether it is your current job).
Now if i get the ITA in the next draw what should i do? Do i accept it?
Can someone please guide me?

Reactions: infinix

mehtaarjun67

Jun 9, 2017
new delhi india
Visa Office......
new delhi
i have created a crs profile with score of 381.

what are the chances of getting NOI or offer?
ho to proceed further as its almost three months since i have created the EE profile but no offers nothing

Chathura

Jul 18, 2017
Hellow
I have 4 years bachelor degree and one year post graduate diploma. Can I take points by using these under two or more degree or certificte?

GoodDay_5565

Jul 21, 2017
I have recently got NOI from PNP in my EE profile. I haven't added my spouse because my point went below 400 when I add my spouse. Can I apply for PNP and once I receive my PNP nomination can I change my EE profile to spouse accompanying.

Is there any issues if I do so? Please guide.

nabeelRana

Jul 22, 2017
Hello frndz,
I am new here, willing to apply for assessment.
I'm having Master In Information Technology degree.
which assessment body will assess against my degree. Plz guide me and what docs shall i req to submit assessment?

thanks for help.

tdhillon

Jul 4, 2017
Hello,

Hope you are doing fine!

Actually, I have received the Ontario PNP, and now I am applying for Federal PR under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program.
My question, do I need to show the funds as I am already working full-time, and have received my OINP ?

Please help?

Best Regards,

mohan99

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Hello, I needed help while building up my profile for EE.

I am a sub broker dealing in stock markets and registered with Share Khan NOC. I wish to file under NOC 1113 an expression of interest.
I do not get salary, I just receive my commissions.
1: Does this work experience count towards profile building for Express Entry.
2: Does this work experience count towards OINP Stream too? Thanks in advance

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone from PAkistan ...

Guys how to get birthcertifcate ... i am from islamabad and preparing my documents for ontario pnp ... How to get birth certificate .... Nadra said they dont issue such document ...
I am also having this issue ... As per my knowledge, the union council gives birth certificate ... Union council have nadra birth certificate which they distribute to users ... However, the problem is that this birth certificate is written in both english and urdu ... like on left side, every information in english & on the right side, same information is written in urdu ...

Is this really the format of birth certificate and would this be acceptable by IRCC ...

Any comments ... please help ...

thanks,
Ali

mzjennypher

Jul 27, 2017
Good day seniors pls as regards gift deed aside the deed of agreement signed by the person gifting me what other documents does the person needs to give me.

adam2893

Jul 28, 2017
My Wife and I are trying our hardest to figure this all out we've thought maybe Saskatchewan is the easiest for PNP and we could work in hospitality, but its very overwhelming and seems nearly impossible to do this. I'm thinking of just giving up and never moving to the country I dream about. I wish there was services online that helped that didn't cost unreasonable amounts of money just to ask a few questions.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
My Wife and I are trying our hardest to figure this all out we've thought maybe Saskatchewan is the easiest for PNP and we could work in hospitality, but its very overwhelming and seems nearly impossible to do this. I'm thinking of just giving up and never moving to the country I dream about. I wish there was services online that helped that didn't cost unreasonable amounts of money just to ask a few questions.
Well if you are finding it stressed out you might as well go to immigration lawyer. Having said that, I would still suggest you to stick to this forum, you can figure out the process easily, you can try to look into different provincial options.