+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Doctoregypt

Jun 18, 2017
Hello ,
I have question regarding work experience criteria :
# I started my work as community pharmacist from 10 december 2012 till 24 december 2013 in the first pharmacy
# Then I worked as senior pharmacist from 3 January 2014 till 10 August 2015 in the second pharmacy
# after that I worked as shift manger from 1 September 2015 till 31 may 2016 in the third pharamcy
# from 1 June 2016 till now I work as shift manager in forth pharmacy
I had around 10 days gap between the first two pharamcies .
Also , I had 20 days between this pharmacy and the previous one .
Is these days considered to be a gaps ??? Or the period of experience should be continous without gaps ??
I assume that I have around 4.5 years of experience . Is it true or not ??
How CIC calculates the number of work experience years ??
Many thanks in advance

Doctoregypt

Jun 18, 2017
Hello ,
I have question regarding work experience criteria :
# I started my work as community pharmacist from 10 december 2012 till 24 december 2013 in the first pharmacy
# Then I worked as senior pharmacist from 3 January 2014 till 10 August 2015 in the second pharmacy
# after that I worked as shift manger from 1 September 2015 till 31 may 2016 in the third pharamcy
# from 1 June 2016 till now I work as shift manager in forth pharmacy
I had around 10 days gap between the first two pharamcies .
Also , I had 20 days between this pharmacy and the previous one .
Is these days considered to be a gaps ??? Or the period of experience should be continous without gaps ??
I assume that I have around 4.5 years of experience . Is it true or not ??
How CIC calculates the number of work experience years ??
Many thanks in advance

bikramjit1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Punjab
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
Doc's Request.
Rprf paid 05-05-2017
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with apication
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
19-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.
To bhai tu apni job kar na...kyu doosro ki fikar karta hai...tere pass thodi ayega koi ke yaar tu job dilade...abe to tujhe kisne kaha tha IIM se study karke low profile job karne ke liye canada main...govt select kar rahi hai ..koi reason to hoga...tu bhagwan ko yaad kiya kar..shayad badiya job mil jaye...god bless u bhai

Reactions: Sachin81

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hello All,

I created my EE profile on 30th May 2017 and my CRS is 406.

I haven't received NOI from Ontario yet. I have heard people receive NOI from Ontario in a day or two after entering the pool or else they never receive it. Is this true?

Please advise me what I should do next.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Darshan

gt2715

Jun 28, 2017
Hi I have a question if someone can answer to that i have applied EOI for PNP PEI in the month of march 2017with a CRS score of 340 . How much time will it take for further process or will I get the ITA call or not with this score. Please advise

keepitsafe

Jun 30, 2017
Category........
FSW
I received PT Interest letter for Ontario but when One-Key won't allow me to fill in application.
It says "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

I think the quota is full for Human Capital stream. :(

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hello, Need your advice. I am planning to create an express entry profile soon.

Me and my spouse have completed IELTS , ECA (from WES) . I have 10 years of work exp , but have a low IELTS score and aged above 30.
My wife has good IELTS score(CLB 9 ), but has 3 1/2 years continuous work experience as Software Engineer in India from 2011 to 2014, but has been unemployed from 2015 till date(taking care of our Kid).

I am thinking I will create Express entry profile , with her as the primary applicant and me as the secondary applicant so that way we will have a better CRS score.
Just in case if we get an ITA , is there a change for our PR to be rejected - due to the reason that my wife is unemployed for the past 2 years?
Has anyone been in such kind of situation?

Taliyai

Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I'm at CRS 448 (the last Express Entry draw was a real blow!), and mid-June was sent a Notification of Interest (NOI) for Ontario PNP.

I will be waiting to see what occurs in the next draw (or 2 draws), as the cost to go the OINP is $1,500 + I'm using an attorney so those costs are even more.

I have the funds to pay for this if the next draws aren't in my favor, but I keep reading that going through Ontario PNP takes much more preparation in terms of documents, etc. I don't quite understand the difference in going regular Express Entry vs PNP as I don't see what extra work is involved.

Can anyone shed some light?

doyenAA

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all ,
Can there be a problem if my husband had been refused visa several times. Now we are invited to apply for PR thru the expresss entry stream . I live in canada but he lives Ghana .
I need help and suggestion on how to go about it

M_Ali_shahper

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone from PAkistan ...

Guys how to get birthcertifcate ... i am from islamabad and preparing my documents for ontario pnp ... How to get birth certificate .... Nadra said they dont issue such document ...

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
Please help, while applying electronically during ITA, what are the documents/credentials attached uploade . are these scanned documents?

Ginni0890

Jun 30, 2017
Please help, while applying electronically during ITA, what are the documents/credentials attached upload . are these scanned documents?

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys,
Really need some advice, I am so disappointed right now. So I got my IETLS results back today, I checked online. I filled out all the CIC application and got an ineligible for express entry, the email stated that I could improve my language score which was R8.5, W7, L8, S8.5 or improve my education or work history, I have an BSc and am studying for a masters. Am I right in thinking that I need to do a completely new application in case I have completed something wrong? Or will they reconsider me for a PNP as I put Ontario down as an option? Or will I basically not hear anything else back from them until I enter a new application?

I did not put down the IETLS certificate number as I haven't physically received the results yet so may have missed something else off the application. I have not even been awarded any CRS points, however, according to Canadavisa's calculator I should have 378, which is still not a lot but I would have thought I may have been put in to the draw with this amount?
Can anyone of you awesome people advise please? I'm so gutted at the moment.

Thank you so much.

rickynandra1

Jul 8, 2017
I am a graduate and i have been working since 3 years but in different companies like i started off in 2014 july and then shifted my job in july 2015 and worked there for 7 months and then again shifted to a new job and worked till 1 of july 2017. now i am working in another company since 8 days. i want to apply for Express Entry however i have a problem i have certificate of experience but i don't have the pay slips only payslips i have got is from the company where i worked for 7 months. and i am planning to apply for Express entry in 2 months. what should i do? i asked my company to issue me vouchers so that i can show that i have received salary but they refused it saying that its against company policy. Kindly provide me with some help here.?

or can somebody help me in what kind of document work do i need?