+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Anpar

Jan 10, 2017
prakash419 said:
Friends I really need your urgent help and advice -

I did my BTECH in 2005 and worked for 7 years as a software engineer (NOC 2173, Category 0) and then in 2012 I quit my job and joined a full time MBA, graduating in 2014 and then from last 2 years 9 months working as a procurement manager (NOC 0113, category B), also during MBA I worked for 3 months as an intern (paid, full time in a fortune 50 company). Now I am confused about which NOC to use as primary , bottom line is I really need the full points for CRS (which requires 3 years continuous work experience in same NOC) so was intending to use NOC 2173 as primary, but in the CRS application it says use your most recent experience (within last 5 years) as primary, but if I do that I will not get full point since my most recent NOC (0113) is only 2 years 9 months continuous work experience. Please advise urgently what should I do, I am confused. Thanks.

Well actually, it requires 3 years of work experience but it don't have to be under the same NOC. You can club in your work experiences provided they are gained in the last ten years.

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

Any body can help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Anpar said:
Well actually, it requires 3 years of work experience but it don't have to be under the same NOC. You can club in your work experiences provided they are gained in the last ten years.
Thank you so much boss. One more question - lets say I chose my current occupation NOC (purchasing manager), can I later change it to my other (older) job NOC? If I dont reveive an ITA? If I receive an ITA then I dont want to change, but if I dont receive I may want to change. would that be possible? thanks again.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amit19262 said:
I want to immigrate to canada with my spouse. But i am unable to sure about points getting..

I have done MBA Marking & HR in 2011 with first devision and completed B.Ed in 2015. Having work experience as consultant in HR and ADMIN for two years 2011 to 2013 (getting my fee by cheque and company also had deducted tax for payment given to me) and now working as pre nursery teacher since April, 2016 (adhoc basis but getting my salary credited in account and they deducted pf also). Ielts score is listen 7.5 rest 6.5 each. My age is 29 years..

And my spouse got 6.5 speaking rest 5.5 each in ielts and Have experience of more than 5 years in account in last ten years with MBA correspondence in 2011. Age is 32..

Any body can help me find out that i am eligible or not for express entry..
Have you looked into the new immigration program?

Look into it. It is a new way to immigrate to Canada
http://nextstopcanada.ca/atlantic-immigration-pilot/
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
sagardarbar said:
Please connect to this thread if anybody applied for PR under Express Entry in Feb or May and in painful stat of waiting.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-february-and-march-2017-t481429.0.html
Hey

DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTS OR DO YOU JUST SEND THEM ALL WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR PR?

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. :) ;) :D

Amit19262

Apr 2, 2017
Hello Seniors, Hope all you doing well! I have a question about my experience, i am workin from past12 years but in different different sectors.
2006-2011 = accounts
2011-2012 = accounts
2012-2014 jan = CRM (post sales)
2014-2016 = Sales
2016- till = banking
Kindly guide what points am getting for experience in express entry
Thanks.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Amit19262 said:
Hello Seniors, Hope all you doing well! I have a question about my experience, i am workin from past12 years but in different different sectors.
2006-2011 = accounts
2011-2012 = accounts
2012-2014 jan = CRM (post sales)
2014-2016 = Sales
2016- till = banking
Kindly guide what points am getting for experience in express entry
Thanks.
Hello Amit,

as you would have already read, you can choose 1 NOC only. You will need to furnish proof of working in companies (i assume you have worked across all these NOC's in different companies). Focus on the 2 things below.

1 - companies where you have spent more time (worked more).
2 - the work you have done in these companies.
3 - if you get more then 1 noc in the same company then see what you have worked more as (you might get accountant and sales in the same company. If you have worked as an accountant for 2 yrs and in sales for 4 yrs, then choose the NOC for sales).

hope that helps.

Nishant.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Re: Express Entry

harpreet0731 said:
Hi,
Can someone please tell me how much time does it take to background check. I applied for my express entry after ITA on 2 feb, 2017. My medical got passed in Feb end only and after that i dont see any change in my profile. My background check is saying, the next step is background check. How much more time will it take to get passport request.

Thanks
Harpreet
[size=10pt]
Hi Harpreet

I haven't reached that stage yet, but all I know the whole process takes 6 months

Be patient
Best of luck ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/size]

canadavisa0410

Aug 28, 2016
Hi all

I got my ITA on 24 March, still now haven't started doing the process.
I am on my study permit and my husband is on a spousal open work permit but he is not accompanying with me to apply for the PR.
We have a child who is in the home country, can apply for her PR along with mine even if my spouse is not coming with me?
Kindly provide your suggestions
Thank you

james_in_007

Aug 6, 2014
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

why do u want to apply for Canada , there are no jobs here . Come only if u r ready to do labour jobs.

There would be hidden discrimination(not on ur face) by companies in hiring you if u r are from Asia , whites gets priority in every job.

i moved here in 2015 and was a senior professional in INDIA with qualification from IIM but am doing labour jobs in warehouse ... what looks good may not be good ......i burnt my bridges before moving here so difficult to return
but guys think n apply only if u r ready for low jobs like cleaner/waiter/labor etc.

sincere advice.

[size=10pt]OOPPSS! JAMES, SORRY TO HEAR YOUR STORY.

WHERE IN CANADA ARE YOU? I MEAN WHICH PROVINCE??

BUT REMEMBER, EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN STORY TO TELL IN LIFE.

I BET THERE ARE ASIAN WORKING IN GOOD JOBS.

LET PEOPLE TAKE THEIR BET AND FULFIL THEIR DREAMS LIKE YOU.

THANKS FOR ADVICE ANYWAY

[/size] :'( :'( :'(

Reactions: bikramjit1987

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
james_in_007 said:
hello Guys,

sincere advice.
Having this huge chip on your shoulder of having been a senior professional with qualification from IIM would have made it a real burden lugging stuff around in the warehouse. Maybe just put that chip down, because getting all sulky about it certainly isn't going help. Also, maybe you are now able to relate better with the "lowly" guy cleaning tables in your great IIM.

Reactions: bikramjit1987

DRBOSS

Sep 29, 2016
hello,

i recreated my ee profile yesterday and i got NOI fron ontario today. my present crs score with my ielts score L8, S7.5, R7.5, W6.5 is 403. Although i have just book to write another ielts exam on the 13th of may before receiving the NOI. now i am confused . my concerns are;

1) what are my options now?

2) is there a deadline for applying to oinp after recieving NOI

3) and can i just wait and write my ielts next month and see the result before i decide to apply to oinp or not.