+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
chance0000 said:
Right, that is true but not all provinces may be beneficial and may not have as many job opportunities for one's profile and hence may want to move out.

Rgds
ofcourse. But if you get nominated by NBW (say) and if you are unable to find a Job, then you might need to go back and forth government procedures for them to let you go to another province (remember for NBW you are giving the commitment in writing).

Nishant.

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
nishantvshah said:
ofcourse. But if you get nominated by NBW (say) and if you are unable to find a Job, then you might need to go back and forth government procedures for them to let you go to another province (remember for NBW you are giving the commitment in writing).

Nishant.
Noted! Any PNP's opening soon? Sorry - too many questions :) Just wanna be packing off sooner than later :) :)

vishalphonsa

Apr 25, 2016
Pune, India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
IELTS Request
20-02-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2017
Here is a good post on how to arrange reference letters. Please read this and hopefully your query will be resolved

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

gpsingh12 said:
Hello Guys,

I work with an MNC, and can only get reference letter from the online tool of my company.
We don't get any stamped letters but a digitally signed letter from HR.

The main issue is that, it only mentions your name, designation, date of joining and date of relieving/currently working but it doesn't provide any details regarding Roles and Responsibilities and its strictly written in the company website that only this information will be provided for reference letter and nothing else.

is there any way around and does CIC entertain that ?

Will highly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
chance0000 said:
Noted! Any PNP's opening soon? Sorry - too many questions :) Just wanna be packing off sooner than later :) :)
PEI and Alberta which are relevent to you are still open. go on and try your luck. Most other provinces open based on NOC requirements, so keep watching their websites.

Nishant

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
nishantvshah said:
PEI and Alberta which are relevent to you are still open. go on and try your luck. Most other provinces open based on NOC requirements, so keep watching their websites.

Nishant
Sure - will do.

Cheers!

pak44/f

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
PAK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Nomination.....
15-12-2011
AOR Received.
AOR(CIO) 24-05-2012
IELTS Request
18-07-12
File Transfer...
18-07-12
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
29-11-2012 additional form& ppc 05-03-2013 recived
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
PPR 1 05/04/2013 PPR2 07/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
23-06-213
i m Canadian
my brother in law is engineer
any body help me full process and requirements
PLZ & Tnks

Education BE electronic
age 29
experience 2 years

treblig21

Mar 19, 2017
hello guys, im new here

i need help, my CRS Score is 350+ only.
although, i didnt yet take my ielts, and just expecting CLB7 (w/c is the reqmt for Express Entry)

With this scores, what is my possibilty to be nominated by a province
on which this is the most possible way to have ITA.

Im a Mechanical Engineer in Philippines maybe a 2 year diploma equivalent to canada
27 years old
have 5 years experience in Mechanical Engineering Technology ( i forgot the NOC)

what province would possibly nominate me?

help me everyone. Thanks in advance ;)

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
treblig21 said:
hello guys, im new here

i need help, my CRS Score is 350+ only.
although, i didnt yet take my ielts, and just expecting CLB7 (w/c is the reqmt for Express Entry)

With this scores, what is my possibilty to be nominated by a province
on which this is the most possible way to have ITA.

Im a Mechanical Engineer in Philippines maybe a 2 year diploma equivalent to canada
27 years old
have 5 years experience in Mechanical Engineering Technology ( i forgot the NOC)

what province would possibly nominate me?

help me everyone. Thanks in advance ;)
Hello Treblig,

my first suggesstion for you would be to take up the IELTS exam and also find your relavent NOC. You can come back later once these are sorted, so you can get precise information

Nishant.

reach.mr.rahul

Nov 14, 2016
Dear All ,

My Current CSR score for EE is 359 , IELTS CLB7 , NOC 2181/2147

any Provenance open for PNP program now . I was waiting for Nova Scotia , But still no luck .

Any PNP program you can recommend to get PNP for NOC 2181 /2147

salral

Mar 17, 2016
Hello,

My Current CSR score for EE is 426, IELTS CLB9, NOC 1221.

I am going to launch my application for EE. Can anyone tell me if I don't apply for PNP now while uploading my EE application then I will not be able to add PNP at later stage to my application? If i don't get picked in next few draws then i should have something in hand for future.

Any suggestion from your side?

Thanks for help :)

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
salral said:
Hello,

My Current CSR score for EE is 426, IELTS CLB9, NOC 1221.

I am going to launch my application for EE. Can anyone tell me if I don't apply for PNP now while uploading my EE application then I will not be able to add PNP at later stage to my application? If i don't get picked in next few draws then i should have something in hand for future.

Any suggestion from your side?

Thanks for help :)
Hello,

as far as i know, you can edit your profile anytime.
Nishant.

akashkoul

Mar 23, 2017
I am a Telecommunication sales and marketing professional with 10+ years of experience. Main KRA’s of my job include

1. To make Telecom Products basis competition analytics
2. To generate revenues from current customers of telecom company by upselling , cross selling best offers for them
3. Data analytics and insight generation
4. Managing the entire Department of marketing
5. Managing customer churn and retention
6. Managing telecom apps, big data analytics and insight generation
pl support to find my NOC code

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
akashkoul said:
I am a Telecommunication sales and marketing professional with 10+ years of experience. Main KRA’s of my job include

1. To make Telecom Products basis competition analytics
2. To generate revenues from current customers of telecom company by upselling , cross selling best offers for them
3. Data analytics and insight generation
4. Managing the entire Department of marketing
5. Managing customer churn and retention
6. Managing telecom apps, big data analytics and insight generation
pl support to find my NOC code
Hello,

Are you in a managerial job (i know you might be doing a managerial job but will your JD reflect this??).

No one can help you find an NOC better then yourself. Have a look at the below links to get more information. Remember, you might be doing jobs that come under different NOC's; however, you must choose an NOC where you have the most experience.

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/Occupations.aspx?val=0&ver=11&_ga=1.164105151.1282661766.1480248877

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/Occupations.aspx?val=1&ver=11&_ga=1.164105151.1282661766.1480248877

You can also send an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and get their help. do not send them any attachments. put your JD in the email itself.

Nishant.