+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys,

I work with an MNC, and can only get reference letter from the online tool of my company.
We don't get any stamped letters but a digitally signed letter from HR.

The main issue is that, it only mentions your name, designation, date of joining and date of relieving/currently working but it doesn't provide any details regarding Roles and Responsibilities and its strictly written in the company website that only this information will be provided for reference letter and nothing else.

is there any way around and does CIC entertain that ?

Will highly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks!

nsenthil32

Mar 13, 2017
Hi,

I have completed my SINP online application under EE. Understand at this moment they are closed and i could not able to submit my application. I work and live in Dubai. I am keep on checking their website every day. I do not want to miss the chance to submit my application when they open the EE, Occupation in Demand category again, as this is my only option to get into Canada without Job Offer. Here are my questions and help i needed from this form.

1. Can anyone able to give me date's and time they had opened before this SINP EE, Occupation?

2. Any suggestion how i should be alert and come to know when they open again in future?

Thanks a lot and i wish you all peoples here with their dreams.

Regards,
Senthil

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsenthil32 said:
Hi,

I have completed my SINP online application under EE. Understand at this moment they are closed and i could not able to submit my application. I work and live in Dubai. I am keep on checking their website every day. I do not want to miss the chance to submit my application when they open the EE, Occupation in Demand category again, as this is my only option to get into Canada without Job Offer. Here are my questions and help i needed from this form.

1. Can anyone able to give me date's and time they had opened before this SINP EE, Occupation?

2. Any suggestion how i should be alert and come to know when they open again in future?

Thanks a lot and i wish you all peoples here with their dreams.

Regards,
Senthil
Get everything ready
Set alert on any change on the page.
the moment you see alert activate, you will have app. 1 to 3 hours to finish your application (send it). That is how fast they close.
Attnetion they have 2 streams - one is with EE and one is without it.
You can either make 2 different accounts for each (as the question if you have EE is one of the first questions) and then forward one accordingly.
Or you can just go with EE, but then you need to make sure, that that stream is opened.

They do not announce when they open in advance, so you need to be in alert.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello All,

Quick question. Is there a format for the JD and experience certificate we recieve from our HR? i have recieved mine from our HR on the company letter head and also signed by the HR manager.

Thanks.
Nishant.

nsenthil32

Mar 13, 2017
vensak said:
Get everything ready
Set alert on any change on the page.
the moment you see alert activate, you will have app. 1 to 3 hours to finish your application (send it). That is how fast they close.
Attnetion they have 2 streams - one is with EE and one is without it.
You can either make 2 different accounts for each (as the question if you have EE is one of the first questions) and then forward one accordingly.
Or you can just go with EE, but then you need to make sure, that that stream is opened.

They do not announce when they open in advance, so you need to be in alert.
Thank you so much for the reply. Can you please help me to set up an email or Mobile message alert for any changes on their web Page?

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
Hi,

Thank you for such detailed information. I m stuck on the pnp bit and would appreciate your help on how to move forward on this one.

Have 385 CRS points ( includes age, experience, IELTS score etc). I work as an Executive assistant and my noc code isnt in demand list. Nor do i have friends/ relatives/ job in canada. How can i move forward - what do i need to do? Pls help.

Thanks.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
chance0000 said:
Hi,

Thank you for such detailed information. I m stuck on the pnp bit and would appreciate your help on how to move forward on this one.

Have 385 CRS points ( includes age, experience, IELTS score etc). I work as an Executive assistant and my noc code isnt in demand list. Nor do i have friends/ relatives/ job in canada. How can i move forward - what do i need to do? Pls help.

Thanks.
Hello Chance, you are quite close to almost all of us here so welcome on board. With 385 points, it will be hard to get an ITA. You have the below options in my opinion.

1) try to find a job in Canada. This will boost your CRS and you will be able to get an ITA. Though this is very dufficuilt.
2) try and apply for PNP for all the provinces (except BC as you need a job there for a nomination). You never know. Though a big factor in getting nominated is NOC or friends / relatives etc, you might still stand a chance.
3) Pray harder :)

nsenthil32

Mar 13, 2017
nishantvshah said:
Hello Chance, you are quite close to almost all of us here so welcome on board. With 385 points, it will be hard to get an ITA. You have the below options in my opinion.

1) try to find a job in Canada. This will boost your CRS and you will be able to get an ITA. Though this is very dufficuilt.
2) try and apply for PNP for all the provinces (except BC as you need a job there for a nomination). You never know. Though a big factor in getting nominated is NOC or friends / relatives etc, you might still stand a chance.
Hi Nishant,

I am on the same category as well. I have CRS 358, and am on the process of Sasketchewan PNP EE. I work as Buyer so my NOC is on demand list.
When you say try to apply for PNP in all provinces, i have pretty much checked PNP eligibility criteria's in all the provinces, i think only PNP option we have without having Job is Sasketchewan i suppose. I may be wrong. Can you please tell me what other provinces we can apply without having Job offer?

Thanks,
Senthil

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
nsenthil32 said:
Hi Nishant,

I am on the same category as well. I have CRS 358, and am on the process of Sasketchewan PNP EE. I work as Buyer so my NOC is on demand list.
When you say try to apply for PNP in all provinces, i have pretty much checked PNP eligibility criteria's in all the provinces, i think only PNP option we have without having Job is Sasketchewan i suppose. I may be wrong. Can you please tell me what other provinces we can apply without having Job offer?

Thanks,
Senthil
Hello Senthil,

please see below information. You can apply for the below PNP streams.

At the time of writing, many PNP's might be closed. However, they should open up sooner or later.

Alberta - No specific EE but can try. This is time consuming though.
Manitoba - No Specif EE. However, you need to contact them before creating a EE profile. They decide if you go EE route or not for nomination.
Saskatchewan - NOC's on demand.
New Brunswick - check website regularly and attend information sessions for on demand list. some categories can apply under open category also.
PEI - No need of a JOB.

hope that helps.
Nishant.

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
nishantvshah said:

Thanks, Nishant. But no job as yet and like you mentioned it indeed is difficult to get LMIA.
NOC code doesnt help. No relatives too :( Have a friend in Alberta - not sure if it helps. Dont think though.
Praying hard as always... even if the CRS points were to come down to this level it may take a lifetime.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
chance0000 said:
Thanks, Nishant. But no job as yet and like you mentioned it indeed is difficult to get LMIA.
NOC code doesnt help. No relatives too :( Have a friend in Alberta - not sure if it helps. Dont think though.
Praying hard as always... even if the CRS points were to come down to this level it may take a lifetime.
Keep up your hopes my friend. God can smile at you anytime. The world lives on hope.

Try your luck for Alberta and PEI. Alberta does not have a EE dedicated stream, though might take a longer time to process your application.

All the best.
Nishant.

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
nishantvshah said:
Keep up your hopes my friend. God can smile at you anytime. The world lives on hope.

Try your luck for Alberta and PEI. Alberta does not have a EE dedicated stream, though might take a longer time to process your application.

All the best.
Nishant.
Cool. Hopes are always high & flying :) I thought Alberta needs a job offer which is difficult and so does PE.
Tell me if i land into one province, can i shift base to another?

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
chance0000 said:
Cool. Hopes are always high & flying :) I thought Alberta needs a job offer which is difficult and so does PE.
Tell me if i land into one province, can i shift base to another?
technically yes. But hey, a province nominates you assuming you will live and work there and get along with the community. Though not written anywhere, you make this promise to the province in return of they nominating you.

Btw, NBW requires in writing that you will work and stay in NBW if you get nominated.

Nishant.

chance0000

Mar 2, 2017
nishantvshah said:
technically yes. But hey, a province nominates you assuming you will live and work there and get along with the community. Though not written anywhere, you make this promise to the province in return of they nominating you.

Btw, NBW requires in writing that you will work and stay in NBW if you get nominated.

Nishant.
Right, that is true but not all provinces may be beneficial and may not have as many job opportunities for one's profile and hence may want to move out.

Rgds