VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure where you have that 200 points for PNP from, but it is still 600 points. You can check it on the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp#a4

Factor Maximum points per factor
Post-secondary education in Canada 30
Arranged employment 200
PN nomination 600

200 points is for LMIA in the 00xx occupations.

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Thank you so much for your answer. That helped me a lot. But my 2nd question was does anyone get a job from job bank out country except pnp?

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Thanks Vensak. I also read the same thing. Can you please clarify me in following if you don't mind:
I am confused about how we get PNP? Let's say, I have a British Columbia PNP application through BCPNP and an express entry profile. I understand I can get a job through LMIA through EE profile. But how will I get PNP? Do they also offer job from that province and I get PNP through that? Or they just pick some application according to their BCPNP application points and interests? Sorry if my question sounds too funny. But i really need to understand this. Thanks so much in advance. ;D

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blue_borna said:
Thanks Vensak. I also read the same thing. Can you please clarify me in following if you don't mind:
I am confused about how we get PNP? Let's say, I have a British Columbia PNP application through BCPNP and an express entry profile. I understand I can get a job through LMIA through EE profile. But how will I get PNP? Do they also offer job from that province and I get PNP through that? Or they just pick some application according to their BCPNP application points and interests? Sorry if my question sounds too funny. But i really need to understand this. Thanks so much in advance. ;D
"they just pick some application according to their BCPNP application points and interests" is the correct answer .

Tmehta

Feb 1, 2017
Hi

I am going for WES to get ECA, I have done my Graduation, Post Graduation and Masters from difference Universities. My query is as per the WES Doc Guidelines, I am to provide;

1. Degree Certificate
2. Transcripts in sealed envelops as per the specifications given.

Please advice is it must to get the Degree to be in the sealed envelope too. I don't think so as that's not specified in the WES guidelines anywhere.

Looking forward to reliable response.

Thanks in advance
Toshi

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
From my experience, it is essential to submit university sealed documents. The process of going about that depends on your university.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Tmehta said:
Hi

I am going for WES to get ECA, I have done my Graduation, Post Graduation and Masters from difference Universities. My query is as per the WES Doc Guidelines, I am to provide;

1. Degree Certificate

Please advice is it must to get the Degree to be in the sealed envelope too. I don't think so as that's not specified in the WES guidelines anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Toshi
Degree need not be in sealed envelope, only transcripts have to be .

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Tmehta said:
Hi

1. Degree Certificate

Thanks in advance
Toshi
Degree certificate doesn't need to be in sealed envelop. Only transcripts should be in an envelop which is sealed by university.

leo83

May 7, 2016
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I have one doubt about "Determine your eligibility" maybe is right but I would like to be sure.

1. I have 15 years experience in engineering..
2. I have college or high school which is call in canada
3. I have also IlEST
4. my age 33

I nevere work to Canada i saw just for holidays, The sistem give me you're not eligible.

Many thanks

kasra.a.a

Feb 5, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm really confused and need help!

I've opened my express entry application 6 months ago and my overall point was 392. To improve my overall point, I sat for IELTS exam 2.5 weeks ago and received a much higher total score (over CLB 9). I've added my new score to the system two nights ago, but surprisingly my overall point didn't change!!

I've decided to withdraw my application and reopen another one to fix the issue. As soon as I clicked the withdrawal button my overall score changed 464!! But the application was already withdrawn.

Now I've tried 2 times (first time immediately and second time after 36 hours) to open a new application but after filling the forms and submitting my application the system says that I'm not eligible to apply!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to CIC and been told that this is a system glitch and I have to contact the technical team, which I've already did and are waiting for their reply, but based on my experience with their technical team I most probably will get an unrelated reply from them!!

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
kasra.a.a said:
Hello everyone,

I'm really confused and need help!

I've opened my express entry application 6 months ago and my overall point was 392. To improve my overall point, I sat for IELTS exam 2.5 weeks ago and received a much higher total score (over CLB 9). I've added my new score to the system two nights ago, but surprisingly my overall point didn't change!!

I've decided to withdraw my application and reopen another one to fix the issue. As soon as I clicked the withdrawal button my overall score changed 464!! But the application was already withdrawn.

Now I've tried 2 times (first time immediately and second time after 36 hours) to open a new application but after filling the forms and submitting my application the system says that I'm not eligible to apply!!!!!!!!!

I've talked to CIC and been told that this is a system glitch and I have to contact the technical team, which I've already did and are waiting for their reply, but based on my experience with their technical team I most probably will get an unrelated reply from them!!

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
This seems to be a system glitch. You can try using a new GC key to create a new EE profile.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leo83 said:
Hi guys,
I have one doubt about "Determine your eligibility" maybe is right but I would like to be sure.

1. I have 15 years experience in engineering..
2. I have college or high school which is call in canada
3. I have also IlEST
4. my age 33

I nevere work to Canada i saw just for holidays, The sistem give me you're not eligible.

Many thanks
What is your IELTS score?