Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Darshan019 said:
Need urgent help with NOC code!!

I'm currently working as PMO in Accenture and working for a global bank. Below are some of my roles and responsibilities.

Roles & Responsibilities

• Responsible for maintaining, tracking and publishing release plan, order books , RAID logs and other key deliverables
• Responsible for maintaining the Investment financials and reporting the actuals to the regional senior management
• Working closely with Project managers and Program managers in tracking and updating the financials and milestone details
• Coaching, mentoring the team members and promoting best practices in the global PMO team
• Responsible for recruitment & ramp up of the team as per the demand

I believe this information is very crucial because based on this, I will also be able to figure out which all provinces I can apply for under Express Entry PNP at later stage.

I also reached out to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca regarding the NOC query. They didn't give me a specific NOC team code but asked me to check their website and figure it out.

Based on my own assessment I think my NOC code should be 1122 - Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting. I'm not 100% sure though.

Can you please help me understand what all Provinces I will be eligible for if my NOC code is 1122.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Darshan

Sent from my iPhone

if you have an email from them stating that you should find out and they cannot help you go for it...
also try matching the educational requirements because educational match is more important.

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for the Tanmay.

I was hoping if someone can help me nail the right NOC based on the roles and responsibilities mentioned below.

Also more importantly I want to know which all Provinces accept applicants with NOC Code 1122 (assuming that's my NOC Code). I'm just afraid that is it possible that I'm
not eligible for most of the provinces if my NOC acids 1122 is not part of their in demand skills list.

Thanks,
Darshan

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
Hello experts. Please help me on clearing my confusion over declining Provincial Nominee nomination.

I received ITA in 52nd Federal Express entry draw under Canadian Experience class(465 points). I also received 'nomination' from NBPNP.

I want to decline the PNP nomination as I already received ITA. Please advise.

chelseafc99

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
rajutatavarthi said:
Hello experts. Please help me on clearing my confusion over declining Provincial Nominee nomination.

I received ITA in 52nd Federal Express entry draw under Canadian Experience class(465 points). I also received 'nomination' from NBPNP.

I want to decline the PNP nomination as I already received ITA. Please advise.
Dont you see the 600 points added to your CRS Score after you were nominated?
You will get another ITA next draw as well if you accept the current nomination.

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
chelseafc99 said:
Dont you see the 600 points added to your CRS Score after you were nominated?
You will get another ITA next draw as well if you accept the current nomination.

Actually I didn't accept or reject Provincial Nomination yet. So, 600 points from PNP didn't added to my CRS score. I just wanted to know is it OK if I reject provincial nomination as I received ITA without points from PNP.

-Thanks for your response.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
rajutatavarthi said:
Actually I didn't accept or reject Provincial Nomination yet. So, 600 points from PNP didn't added to my CRS score. I just wanted to know is it OK if I reject provincial nomination as I received ITA without points from PNP.

-Thanks for your response.
Better to accept the nomination, if you are in a position to accept it.
Else, update this information when you fill up the form for e-APR. An applicant with nomination always has some advantage.

rajutatavarthi

Dec 14, 2014
sushsmart15 said:
Else, update this information when you fill up the form for e-APR. An applicant with nomination always has some advantage.
Thank you for your suggestion

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
istari said:
Do you mean PNP programs, or regular immigration programs ?

There are only 4 immigration programs:
1) Mon Projet - for Quebec
2) Canadian Experience class - requires at least 1 year of work experience in Canada
3) Federal Skilled Trade - for tradespeople (carpenters, electricians, etc.)
4) Federal Skilled Worker

The PNP programs are slightly more complicated.
Many require you to have a job offer. The ones that don't, and which are currently open, are Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.
Only NS and SK care about your NOC; they both have a list of in-demand NOCs, and will only accept an application if your NOC is on the list.
SK's list is here: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list
There's a copy of NS's list here, but there may be a more up-to-date one available online if you search: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html
Thanks, Well said.

daana81

Jan 15, 2017
Hi All,

Can any of you please let me know is there an way/option to understand the window when different provinces accept the nomination ? This is to understand my time frame if I am relying on PNP score for express entry.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
What are the advantages with PNP if one has a direct ITA? It has associated extra fees, province bounding and increased processing times.

The only thing I could think of is IRCC rejecting a PNP nominee for some documentation reasons and the person gets another chance to correct his mistake if the nomination is still valid. That too is less likely considering the processing times of IRCC. Direct ITA is better right. The person would be free to land anywhere and take up any first good job he gets in any province.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
DEEPCUR said:
What are the advantages with PNP if one has a direct ITA? It has associated extra fees, province bounding and increased processing times.

The only thing I could think of is IRCC rejecting a PNP nominee for some documentation reasons and the person gets another chance to correct his mistake if the nomination is still valid. That too is less likely considering the processing times of IRCC. Direct ITA is better right. The person would be free to land anywhere and take up any first good job he gets in any province.
If you have nomination, then IRCC focuses majorly on medicals and PCCs, since all other documents have already been scrutinised by the respective Province.
If you receive direct ITA without applying to PNP, then it is good enough. However, this candidate received nomination after receiving ITA, hence this was my suggestion.

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
drasadqamar said:
HI everybody.

My score is now jumped to 405 as i have got the ECA of my wife so 7 extra point added to my CRS.

Still there are any chances to get nomination from any pnp or i should be hopeless??

also inform me whether any pnp nomination is open now or not??

Well done. I suppose this means you need an ECA report for your spouse to claim points on their Education ?

NAVJOT_KAUR

Jan 20, 2017
Hello friends..
I am Btech passout 2011. Working as php developer from aug 2011- till date. My ielts scores are: S:6,L:7.5,R:8,W:6.5. I donot have salary slips of my first job as I ws given salary in hand till 2015. In new company the salary was credited into my acc. May i know if I am eligible for express entry. Please help me.