SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
So, after getting OINP nomination and received ITA, what's the deal with IELTS result that brings the CRS score below 400?

For example, let's say I had 400 CRS points and received OINP nomination. My total score is now 400+600 = 1000 points. Now, if my new IELTS is worst than my initial IELTS, and my basic score is now 380, isn't my total score still 380+600 = 980? I am still above the 400 points and still above the ITA minimum invited points which is about 475-500.

So does that mean I still need to inform OINP that my IELTS result is worst and they will have to remove my nomination even if I got ITA and about to submit my e-PR?

Technically I am still above 400 CRS points (OINP requirements) and still above 475 CRS points (minimum ITA points)

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
hi. I want get 2 information regarding EE profile submission process:

1. In my credential assessment ICAS stated that my Intermediate Education (HSSC i.e 12 years education) in equivalent to Secondary School Education of Canada. kindly guide me that in EE education section how many years i have to write in the Tenor/years section. (2 years during which i have completed HSSC or or 12 years as it will take 12 years to get that certificate of HSSC starting from Class 1)??

2. I have over 6 years of experience in NOC 0122 (Loan manager in Bank) starting from November 2010 till date. I want to confirm 1 thing that i have joined my current organization in March 2011. In June 2016 my services/designation was changed from (Relationship Manager SME Agri Finance (Agri financing) to Relationship Manager SME Sales (SME financing). I am confused that whether i have to mentioned these 2 designations separately in experience section (i.e from march 2014 till June 2016 as RM-SME Agri finance then save it and create another job starting from June 2016 till date and then save it separately or just i have to add all this experience once in experience section because just my designation was changed but i am still in same NOC i.e 0122. NOC 0122 applies on both (Agri finance & SME finance).

Kindly guide me accordingly so that i can submit my profile. Thank You.

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
HI everybody.

My score is now jumped to 405 as i have got the ECA of my wife so 7 extra point added to my CRS.

Still there are any chances to get nomination from any pnp or i should be hopeless??

also inform me whether any pnp nomination is open now or not??

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Kindly guide at what stage of Quebec PNP we require credential assessment? Intiallay like federal skilled worker (EE) or later on when they ask to submit it after CSQ?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
hassankhaliddar said:
Kindly guide at what stage of Quebec PNP we require credential assessment? Intiallay like federal skilled worker (EE) or later on when they ask to submit it after CSQ?
Do it now as it takes some time for them to give an assessment. On top of that, if you go through WES, your credential assessment is valid for 5 years.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
TLOU said:
Do it now as it takes some time for them to give an assessment. On top of that, if you go through WES, your credential assessment is valid for 5 years.
i have assessment from ICAS recently. Is it also valid for quebec PNP?

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
drasadqamar said:
HI everybody.

My score is now jumped to 405 as i have got the ECA of my wife so 7 extra point added to my CRS.

Still there are any chances to get nomination from any pnp or i should be hopeless??

also inform me whether any pnp nomination is open now or not??
You might be able to apply for a state sponsorship from Ontario (OINP) as they invite people with 400+ scores. However, they paused their intake and we don't know yet what will be the new requirements. In any case, create your EE profile and select the province you are interested.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have completed job bank registration yesterday but status of job bank registration is still showing as pending in EE profile. What could be the possible reason for this? How much time it will take to update?

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello! Thumbs up for very informative PNP summary in this thread!

Just wondering about the PNPs that require job offers, do they also need it to have LMIA?
In particular, is LMIA required by BC PNP?

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
what is the difference between Express entry profile and eAPR? are both one and the same thing?

Darshan019

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Need urgent help with NOC code!!

I'm currently working as PMO in Accenture and working for a global bank. Below are some of my roles and responsibilities.

Roles & Responsibilities

• Responsible for maintaining, tracking and publishing release plan, order books , RAID logs and other key deliverables
• Responsible for maintaining the Investment financials and reporting the actuals to the regional senior management
• Working closely with Project managers and Program managers in tracking and updating the financials and milestone details
• Coaching, mentoring the team members and promoting best practices in the global PMO team
• Responsible for recruitment & ramp up of the team as per the demand

I believe this information is very crucial because based on this, I will also be able to figure out which all provinces I can apply for under Express Entry PNP at later stage.

I also reached out to NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca regarding the NOC query. They didn't give me a specific NOC team code but asked me to check their website and figure it out.

Based on my own assessment I think my NOC code should be 1122 - Professional Occupations in Business Management Consulting. I'm not 100% sure though.

Can you please help me understand what all Provinces I will be eligible for if my NOC code is 1122.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Darshan

Sent from my iPhone