Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mantrip84 said:
Thanks.
Is 400 sufficient, or just a min (unsaid) criterion?
Also, considering that I have worked in US, will it by any means help"?
US exp wont help... ull have to take IELTS again... ask your spouse to take the exam again,... who ever achieves CLB9 could be the primary applicant...

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
you may be interested in point number 4

since you have 7 in all you could also try for Australia....
https://www.acacia-au.com/skilled-migration-points-test.php
if you have 65 you are through 100%

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
mantrip84 said:
Thanks.
Minimum 400 points are required to be eligible to receive PT NOI from Ontario. Last year candidates with exact 400 points have been successful in receiving PT NOI from Ontario. Having US Work exp. does not have any advantages. It will be treated as any other foreign work exp.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
TanmaySamel said:
US exp wont help... ull have to take IELTS again... ask your spouse to take the exam again,... who ever achieves CLB9 could be the primary applicant...

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
you may be interested in point number 4

since you have 7 in all you could also try for Australia....
https://www.acacia-au.com/skilled-migration-points-test.php
if you have 65 you are through 100%
Thanks for the response. I thought about gaining more points by making my spouse a primary applicant. She was working as HR in a major company in India. But some advised me that it would be difficult to get picked up as HR skillset is not that sought of in Canada.
Is that correct information? Please advice.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
400 is the minimum criteria to get Ontario PT to apply for Ontario province!
US experience will invite additional Police clearance certificates at a much later stage but now it will not fetch any extra points!

Both have to take IELTS to get extra points!

Have a look at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html
To get fair idea on PNP! Then decide on your next steps!

mantrip84 said:
Thanks.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
uzumaki said:
400 is the minimum criteria to get Ontario PT to apply for Ontario province!
US experience will invite additional Police clearance certificates at a much later stage but now it will not fetch any extra points!

Both have to take IELTS to get extra points!

Have a look at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html
To get fair idea on PNP! Then decide on your next steps!
So how did you guys managed more points? Are all who are getting calls, have Canadian work experience, did masters from Canada or married Canadian resident? I am not sure how to go beyond 410-420 points to max. Not everyone be having a job offer.

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mantrip84 said:
Thanks for the response. I thought about gaining more points by making my spouse a primary applicant. She was working as HR in a major company in India. But some advised me that it would be difficult to get picked up as HR skillset is not that sought of in Canada.
Is that correct information? Please advice.
I am sorry.. don't have knowledge about HR NOC's if you have researched then its ok if u be the primary.. all the best for IELTS

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
The below will land you in 410-450 (if its a spouse case, then all the thing(s) will apply!)
1. Age below 30 would get you more points.
2. IELTS : CLB >=8
3. Masters Education
If you need more than 500 then Canadian Experience would get you 50 points max. Play around with CRS tool to understand it more clearly!

check this on how crs is calculated: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

I understand you are interested in immigration to Canada but check Australia as mentioned in the thread, if you can hit a bull's eye there. Canada immigration process is currently taking 1year 6 months. You can weight both the countries and decide.

All the best :)

mantrip84 said:
So how did you guys managed more points? Are all who are getting calls, have Canadian work experience, did masters from Canada or married Canadian resident? I am not sure how to go beyond 410-420 points to max. Not everyone be having a job offer.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
uzumaki said:
The below will land you in 410-450 (if its a spouse case, then all the thing(s) will apply!)
1. Age below 30 would get you more points.
2. IELTS : CLB >=8
3. Masters Education
If you need more than 500 then Canadian Experience would get you 50 points max. Play around with CRS tool to understand it more clearly!

check this on how crs is calculated: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

I understand you are interested in immigration to Canada but check Australia as mentioned in the thread, if you can hit a bull's eye there. Canada immigration process is currently taking 1year 6 months. You can weight both the countries and decide.

All the best :)
Thanks for the response. I played around with CRS tool and it could get me max 410-420 points. Reason I have no masters and no job offer from Canada. I think best would be to look for job offers from there.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
In general, the person without staying in canada would not get a call for interview. I am not discouraging you on this but thats how it is!
Keep the spirits up! Good Luck! Try giving IELTS again and get above 400 for OINP (as per last year's cut-off) or there are other PNP's from other provinces like Prince Edward.

mantrip84 said:
Thanks for the response. I played around with CRS tool and it could get me max 410-420 points. Reason I have no masters and no job offer from Canada. I think best would be to look for job offers from there.

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
uzumaki said:
In general, the person without staying in canada would not get a call for interview. I am not discouraging you on this but thats how it is!
Keep the spirits up! Good Luck! Try giving IELTS again and get above 400 for OINP (as per last year's cut-off) or there are other PNP's from other provinces like Prince Edward.
Thanks for the response. How is Prince Edward in terms of job prospects in technology field?

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mantrip84 said:
Thanks for the response. How is Prince Edward in terms of job prospects in technology field?
Frankly speaking i have no idea... but when you get a PR you have to work in the Provence which gave u PNP for 2 yrs then you are free to move anywhere in Canada.

alina1990

Dec 14, 2016
Faisalabad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Hello,
I am new here and want to know about EE process as i am planing to apply for EE.
I have a M.Phil Degree in management Sciences.
I have four year + experience as a lecturer in college.
My age is 25.
IELTS 7 (overall)s6.5 w7 L7 R7.5
Have enough funds to show.
My husband have Masters degree in commerce.
his Age is 26.
IELTS 6.5(overall)s5.5 w5.5 L7 R7.5
Could someone please guide me how to get a valid job offer before applying for pnp to BC or Ontario?
Regards.

uzumaki

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Thats not completely true about staying in province for 2 years(will be helpful if you can point us to link).

Once applicant receives PR, we are covered under "charter of rights and freedoms" of Canada. Its available on Wikipedia as well.

But applicants are advised to stay at province which gave opportunity of Canadian PR and move out only if one is not able bag a job! Who knows how the amendments to rules are made at later stage. One should be able to justify his case for Citizenship, if questioned.

Have a good look @ http://www.immigrationcoach.ca/provincial-nominee-moving-to-another-province/

TanmaySamel said:
Frankly speaking i have no idea... but when you get a PR you have to work in the Provence which gave u PNP for 2 yrs then you are free to move anywhere in Canada.

hi2sona

Aug 27, 2012
I was just check NBPNP Express Entry...

Is it active for IT skills Open category mentioned on thier website...can somebody confirm? as I do not see any note on website saying applications are closed or something...

Urgent reply needed.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Reactions: meenah2hot