+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUMMARY OF ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL EXPRESS ENTRY PNP STREAMS

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
apple123_4567 said:
Hello - What are the possible PNPs for NOC 0213 (Computer and information systems managers) ?

thanks,
Some provinces do not mention preference for one NOC over others, while some do have Occupation In Demand (OID) concept. You need to check their websites to know more.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
If someone outside Canada gets PR via any PNP, is it mandatory that they should move immediately as soon as getting the PR card? Is it okay to do the landing and move after a year or so after winding up the affairs in the residing country, provided that they move to the province that gave them pnp?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
If someone outside Canada gets PR via any PNP, is it mandatory that they should move immediately as soon as getting the PR card? Is it okay to do the landing and move after a year or so after winding up the affairs in the residing country, provided that they move to the province that gave them pnp?
You should land on or before the date mentioned in your visa which would be based on the date of expiry of your medicals. So, technically, you do not get a year, at the max, you may get 6 months depending on the medical expiry and if your application was processed within 6 months.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arslan82 said:
do i need to have a job offer from the province to apply for PNP??
It depends on the province; some require a job offer, others don't.
Read the first post in this thread; it explains the requirements for each province.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
You should land on or before the date mentioned in your visa which would be based on the date of expiry of your medicals. So, technically, you do not get a year, at the max, you may get 6 months depending on the medical expiry and if your application was processed within 6 months.
Thanks. I understand that landing need to happen within six months. I mainly wanted to know about moving permanently. So, how much time does one have post landing. I have plenty of them just landing to activate the pr in six months , and then take their own time move later permanently, maybe after a year or two. Just wanted to know if the same could be done for PnP s, given we settle in the province that gave us nomination.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks. I understand that landing need to happen within six months. I mainly wanted to know about moving permanently. So, how much time does one have post landing. I have plenty of them just landing to activate the pr in six months , and then take their own time move later permanently, maybe after a year or two. Just wanted to know if the same could be done for PnP s, given we settle in the province that gave us nomination.
In order to retain your PR, you must live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. As far as I know, this rule is the same for all PRs, regardless of PNP.

JANDOUBI

Aug 4, 2016
Hi everyone ;

well I am a skilled worker here in Canada ; I came through francophone program to Newfoundland and Labrador since September 2014 , I applied under NLPNP program and I got my nomination June 2016 ( It took me almost two years to get Nominated :( :( :( :( ) , then I applied for the federal process October 2016 and looking at the last update for the Federal process it's showing that is can take 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek: and never been stable because it was 15 months ..., so my question please : is there any possibility or am I eligible to apply for express entry ( it take only 6 months to get your PR ) or Canadian Experience ... or any other program other then NLPNP because it took two years now only to get my Nomination and it is going to take another two years or more , Please give me an advice if you can and thank you all guys

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JANDOUBI said:
Hi everyone ;

well I am a skilled worker here in Canada ; I came through francophone program to Newfoundland and Labrador since September 2014 , I applied under NLPNP program and I got my nomination June 2016 ( It took me almost two years to get Nominated :( :( :( :( ) , then I applied for the federal process October 2016 and looking at the last update for the Federal process it's showing that is can take 18 months :eek: :eek: :eek: and never been stable because it was 15 months ..., so my question please : is there any possibility or am I eligible to apply for express entry ( it take only 6 months to get your PR ) or Canadian Experience ... or any other program other then NLPNP because it took two years now only to get my Nomination and it is going to take another two years or more , Please give me an advice if you can and thank you all guys
If your PNP is for the paper based application, then you will not get any points from that nomination when making profile in EE. So the question is how many points would you score without provincial nomination. If it is below 400, then keep the paper based one.

Nov 17, 2016
Hello All,

I have applied for Express Entry in the middle of November and applied to BC PNP under skilled worker category. And yesterday I received an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency under Canadian Experience from CIC express entry and today i received BC PNP in the Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker category. Now i don't know which do I continue with?

thank you for your help.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Express Entry Applicant said:
Hello All,

I have applied for Express Entry in the middle of November and applied to BC PNP under skilled worker category. And yesterday I received an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency under Canadian Experience from CIC express entry and today i received BC PNP in the Express Entry BC – Skilled Worker category. Now i don't know which do I continue with?

thank you for your help.
Go with the direct ITA from CIC. If you have enough CRS points to receive ITA, PNP serves you no purpose.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question regarding my age points in OINP. My scenario is, that presently I have above 400 score. Now If I get the OINP PT notification now, it takes more than a year to process till landing in Canada. So after one year due to my age increase I will lose score for age and go below 400.

No my question is that do they consider the same age and score which was at the point of PT notification throughout that lengthy process and keep it constant or I will have to withdraw, the moment my age increase and score decreases below 400?

Thanks.

sujideep

Sep 7, 2016
SINP Clarification

Can some one please let me know when is the next intake in foreign skilled worker category for SINP.
If its speculated to be Jan 2017, when will the site start accepting our application as presently it shows closed.
Also, if we get SINP , is it mandatory that we should settle in that province ?

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
Re: SINP Clarification

sujideep said:
Can some one please let me know when is the next intake in foreign skilled worker category for SINP.
If its speculated to be Jan 2017, when will the site start accepting our application as presently it shows closed.
Also, if we get SINP , is it mandatory that we should settle in that province ?
You have to keep visiting the SINP site very frequently to know when they open for accepting application.
I did like this to succeed, first I created my profile and updated with all necessary information, kept it ready to submit any time. I used to visit the application intake site daily to check whether it is opened. When it got opened in July 2016, I applied immediately. Got the nomination in 2 months.

So keep trying ... all the best

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Hi,

Can anyone pls clarify that Bachelor of Dental Surgery amounts to a bachelor degree or a professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession.?