+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suitable program

Jul 12, 2019
Hello, i Daniel. I have 6 years experience as teacher at the basic school level and another 7 seven years experience in banking. However i hold certificate in teaching, degree and MBA in finance. May i know which of the programs is suitable for me. Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, i Daniel. I have 6 years experience as teacher at the basic school level and another 7 seven years experience in banking. However i hold certificate in teaching, degree and MBA in finance. May i know which of the programs is suitable for me. Thank you.
You have to do you own research or hire a lawyer or consultant.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Only you know what career path you want to follow so impossible really for any one to pick out a random course. Only you can demonstrate to IRCC that the course you select will improve your prospects on return to your home country although be aware not always easy to get a study permit with an MBA already.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Only you know what career path you want to follow so impossible really for any one to pick out a random course. Only you can demonstrate to IRCC that the course you select will improve your prospects on return to your home country although be aware not always easy to get a study permit with an MBA already.
Think OP means immigration programs:)