+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions needed

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hello All,
Please i need your insights and and advice
I just got a notification from IRCC, that says
This is in reference to your on-line application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: Please provide our office with a new LOA from the school you wish to attend, that has been issued in the past 150 days. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. You must upload the requested documents/information by using your MyCIC account within the time frame indicated above. Once the deadline has passed, the ability to upload your document will be deactivated. If you are unable to provide the requested document within the time frame provided, we recommend that you write an explanation and upload it in lieu of the requested document(s) Please provide our office with a new LOA from the school you wish to attend, that has been issued in the past 150 days.
My case is that my LOA is dated Feb 4,2020 which is way past 150 days and i already received AIP and i have been attending classes online since September 14
i will appreciate your suggestions on how to go about this
Thank you

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello All,
Please i need your insights and and advice
I just got a notification from IRCC, that says
This is in reference to your on-line application for a temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: Please provide our office with a new LOA from the school you wish to attend, that has been issued in the past 150 days. The above information/documents must be received in our office within 90 days from the date of this letter. You must upload the requested documents/information by using your MyCIC account within the time frame indicated above. Once the deadline has passed, the ability to upload your document will be deactivated. If you are unable to provide the requested document within the time frame provided, we recommend that you write an explanation and upload it in lieu of the requested document(s) Please provide our office with a new LOA from the school you wish to attend, that has been issued in the past 150 days.
My case is that my LOA is dated Feb 4,2020 which is way past 150 days and i already received AIP and i have been attending classes online since September 14
i will appreciate your suggestions on how to go about this
Thank you
Ask your school. They should have no issue giving you an updated LoA.

wgaryv

Jun 12, 2019
Hi - I recieved same as above. School will not provide an updated LOA because you are already enrolled. Just upload the LOE and follow up in webform explaining why LOE is uploaded and not LOA.

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi - I recieved same as above. School will not provide an updated LOA because you are already enrolled. Just upload the LOE and follow up in webform explaining why LOE is uploaded and not LOA.
Hi, thank you for your reply . How were you able to upload? I was unable to upload mine so I sent a webform containing my LOE instead but I’m yet to get any reply could you explain how you uploaded it and have you gotten an approval now