+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestions needed urgently from seniors about paying online SP application fee!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Dear fellows,
I am from Pakistan and I want to ask that as I am applying for SP online and the application fee as it is mentioned on the website is 125$ + 85$(BIOMETRIC). Is it fine if i pay an equivalent amount of this sum into a local currency i.e. PKR via credit card? Since your advises are really helpful for the new members, I am looking for your advise.

Best regards.

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
i am having problem as well as the payment is not going through i tried three 3 times any credit card will do the job but if their online system works properly

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
silent3y3s said:
Dear fellows,
I am from Pakistan and I want to ask that as I am applying for SP online and the application fee as it is mentioned on the website is 125$ + 85$(BIOMETRIC). Is it fine if i pay an equivalent amount of this sum into a local currency i.e. PKR via credit card? Since your advises are really helpful for the new members, I am looking for your advise.

Best regards.
Why you want to pay its equivalent amount in local currency?
If you have the credit card then simple enter its credentials and the system will charge 125$+84$.

System will automatically deduct its (125$+84$) equivalent amount in PKR from your account.

If this is not the case then may be I am not getting your question clearly.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
If you will convert the currency by your own then may be because of some conversion rate differences, the amount can be less from $210.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
thank you usman for your response, i didn't have an idea about this thing because never used any kind of credit card before :) You just solved my problem.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
hassan you are right, their online system is worst.. it was working fine in the morning times but when i left it for 10minz, it started showing error and still its not working :(

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
silent3y3s said:
thank you usman for your response, i didn't have an idea about this thing because never used any kind of credit card before :) You just solved my problem.
Welcome!