+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions needed to deal with new ITA for sailing smoothly

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last night i got an ITA by CIC; This makes it my second ITA as my first Invitation was issued on march; I accpeted that and applied, but my application was refused as VO wasn't satisfied with my Employment Evidence (everything on the letter was as per requirement except it was self written as my HR doesn't encourage issuance of letters for immigration and neither my manager is authorized to do it); I have submitted a CSE to defend my case but with minimal hopes though!

Fortunately I had some part time experience as well that I neglected during my first application but seriously thought about it while making a second EE profile; contacted my part time employer and they agreed to issue me the letter on letter head and sign/stamped as well (just the difference is that my part time job belongs to a different NOC which I guess is OK for me); I fetched the letter and submitted the profile but while submitting the information, they asked me about any previous refused application details, against which I entered my previous EE application number and job seeker code; though in work experience section, I only mentioned about my part-time experience and not full time job, as it is not possible to get a letter from there (something, which costed me alot in my first application)

Now as I have to submit all the information in a full and final manner, as transmitted informartion cannot be edited again easily and one has to file a CSE, which is indeed a hudle so its best to go all good in a single shot

I am confused about few details that, either to put them or not, or if I do, what impact would they create to my new application?

1) should i keep my previous EE application number and job seeker code still written or remove its details (though I mentioned it while applying for invitation and I still managed to get it)

2)should i disclose my full time experience in the work-experience section or just let the part-time experience mentioned only (provided my full time employer not giving me a letter due to which in my first application I submitted a self documented draft, supported by payslips and office card but VO didn't consider)

3) In statuory declarations section, where almost everything has to be entered in an affermative manner (crime/felony involvement, terroist org linkage and etc.), what should I answer to the question asking me that whether I have previously refused by any federal/provincial economic immigration programs of any country?? (Though it was just a VO dissastisfaction that my application got refused initially but I assume, writing a YES would arise tonnes of questions regarding my code of conduct, rather than my actual circumstances for not being approved by VO the first time)

Correct guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated :)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:
Last night i got an ITA by CIC; This makes it my second ITA as my first Invitation was issued on march; I accpeted that and applied, but my application was refused as VO wasn't satisfied with my Employment Evidence (everything on the letter was as per requirement except it was self written as my HR doesn't encourage issuance of letters for immigration and neither my manager is authorized to do it); I have submitted a CSE to defend my case but with minimal hopes though!

Fortunately I had some part time experience as well that I neglected during my first application but seriously thought about it while making a second EE profile; contacted my part time employer and they agreed to issue me the letter on letter head and sign/stamped as well (just the difference is that my part time job belongs to a different NOC which I guess is OK for me); I fetched the letter and submitted the profile but while submitting the information, they asked me about any previous refused application details, against which I entered my previous EE application number and job seeker code; though in work experience section, I only mentioned about my part-time experience and not full time job, as it is not possible to get a letter from there (something, which costed me alot in my first application)

Now as I have to submit all the information in a full and final manner, as transmitted informartion cannot be edited again easily and one has to file a CSE, which is indeed a hudle so its best to go all good in a single shot

I am confused about few details that, either to put them or not, or if I do, what impact would they create to my new application?

1) should i keep my previous EE application number and job seeker code still written or remove its details (though I mentioned it while applying for invitation and I still managed to get it)

2)should i disclose my full time experience in the work-experience section or just let the part-time experience mentioned only (provided my full time employer not giving me a letter due to which in my first application I submitted a self documented draft, supported by payslips and office card but VO didn't consider)

3) In statuory declarations section, where almost everything has to be entered in an affermative manner (crime/felony involvement, terroist org linkage and etc.), what should I answer to the question asking me that whether I have previously refused by any federal/provincial economic immigration programs of any country?? (Though it was just a VO dissastisfaction that my application got refused initially but I assume, writing a YES would arise tonnes of questions regarding my code of conduct, rather than my actual circumstances for not being approved by VO the first time)

Correct guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated :)
Congrats on getting an ITA!
1. You have to mention these details in your application and you cannot omit them.
2. Disclose your full- time experience in your personal history as you are not claiming points for it. You can also attach an LOE explaining all these details of your rejection of your previous application.
3. You have to declare YES. You need not worry about all the raising questions cause the VO will have GCMS notes from your previous application to check the reasons for your rejection.

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Congrats on getting an ITA!
1. You have to mention these details in your application and you cannot omit them.
2. Disclose your full- time experience in your personal history as you are not claiming points for it. You can also attach an LOE explaining all these details of your rejection of your previous application.
3. You have to declare YES. You need not worry about all the raising questions cause the VO will have GCMS notes from your previous application to check the reasons for your rejection.
Actually my full-time job is govt and usually they don't allow part time jobs; I am scaring that even if not claiming points through that full-time job, if CIC tries approaching the place and ask my details; The HR of my full-time job can make several reasons and can take action against me such as I filed for PR and that I worked part time and bla bla bla so that is why I was trying to avoid such unexpected hassle; I hope they don't approach it as I am not claiming points through it; CIC really wouldn't be having any issue if I did more than one jobs in parallel I assume :)

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
feejay87 said:
Actually my full-time job is govt and usually they don't allow part time jobs; I am scaring that even if not claiming points through that full-time job, if CIC tries approaching the place and ask my details; The HR of my full-time job can make several reasons and can take action against me such as I filed for PR and that I worked part time and bla bla bla so that is why I was trying to avoid such unexpected hassle; I hope they don't approach it as I am not claiming points through it; CIC really wouldn't be having any issue if I did more than one jobs in parallel I assume :)
They won't have any issue unless you dont claim points for that specific job.
If i remember correctly, you are an applicant from pakistan who wrote a self addressed reference letter in your previous application ... am i rite ?

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
They won't have any issue unless you dont claim points for that specific job.
If i remember correctly, you are an applicant from pakistan who wrote a self addressed reference letter in your previous application ... am i rite ?
yep, you got it right, and that I did for the very reason that they don't issue such letters :(