Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

Need suggestions on good consultants in Mumbai.

Please share your experience and help!

Regards

Anushree229

Jul 27, 2017
if you dont have time to gather your documents in proper formats and stuff then only hire a consultant.

they dont really help you to get pr.

they will be just a helping hand who will organize your documents thats it.(That is a crucial thing though)
Try morevisas

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,
Thanks for your revert. I am planning to sign up with MoreVisas. Did you do through them as well? If yes, please let me know your experience.

I am going through a consultant as my reference letter etc. would be a little challenging to get and I don't want to take a risk.

if you dont have time to gather your documents in proper formats and stuff then only hire a consultant.

they dont really help you to get pr.

they will be just a helping hand who will organize your documents thats it.(That is a crucial thing though)
Try morevisas

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,
I agree. But, I am going through a consultant as my reference letter etc. would be a little challenging to get and I don't want to take a risk.

Why do you need a consultant, it is better to do it yourself.

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Hi,
I agree. But, I am going through a consultant as my reference letter etc. would be a little challenging to get and I don't want to take a risk.
Just be aware, that your consultant will not help you in anyway to get the reference letters, they will just let you know of alternate documents.

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Hi,

Need suggestions on good consultants in Mumbai.

Please share your experience and help!

Regards
Hi,

I opted for the services of opulentuz. Two of my friends had opted for them too and they had good reviews. I too am very satisfied with their services. They really helped me sort my documents and referral letters. I’ll PM you the name and number of my consultant if you wish.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Sure. That would be great :)

Thank you so much :)

Hi,

I opted for the services of opulentuz. Two of my friends had opted for them too and they had good reviews. I too am very satisfied with their services. They really helped me sort my documents and referral letters. I’ll PM you the name and number of my consultant if you wish.