+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestion to improve ee score

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well i know many of us stands very low chance of getting in the pool right now since the score is not dropping below 450.
And probably will not drop under 400 any soon. So the only way to increase our chance is to increase our score. maybe we can share ideas that will help improving our score.

Here is mine:
  • Never been to canada to study or work
  • degree holder (evaluated 4 years by wes)
  • has employment certificate of approximately 3 years in my past job but became eligible to work under the degree 1 year later (i.e. started working in 2012 but graduated in 2013 does this affects me?)
  • Ielts with 7.5 average..
  • alliance francaise as secondary language which is giving me 13 points i think

My current score is 390
i can try to get clb9 in all ielts, but this will bring me to only ~441 CRS which is still under 450.

any ideas what can i do to improve my score?

what is your scores? and problem you are having?

SHARE AND HELP :)

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yuvvv said:
Well i know many of us stands very low chance of getting in the pool right now since the score is not dropping below 450.
And probably will not drop under 400 any soon. So the only way to increase our chance is to increase our score. maybe we can share ideas that will help improving our score.

Here is mine:
  • Never been to canada to study or work
  • degree holder (evaluated 4 years by wes)
  • has employment certificate of approximately 3 years in my past job but became eligible to work under the degree 1 year later (i.e. started working in 2012 but graduated in 2013 does this affects me?)
  • Ielts with 7.5 average..
  • alliance francaise as secondary language which is giving me 13 points i think

My current score is 390
i can try to get clb9 in all ielts, but this will bring me to only ~441 CRS which is still under 450.

any ideas what can i do to improve my score?
With a score of above 400 you might get an invitation from Ontario. Look at their PNP.

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
jairichi said:
With a score of above 400 you might get an invitation from Ontario. Look at their PNP.
well i think they will take those having the highest score from the pool.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html#display

also, how many person gets selected for a PNP every draws?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yuvvv said:
well i think they will take those having the highest score from the pool.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html#display

also, how many person gets selected for a PNP every draws?
It might be the highest score applicants scored based on occupation and not total applicants. My feeling and I do not know much.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Looks like IELTS and PNPs are your hopes. EVen if Ontario doesn't work out, there are other PNPs.

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
well my hope will only increase only if i manage to get clb 9 in all 4 which is kind of difficult :( i've been sitting in the pool since 1st january 2015...
i could not apply for the application before express entry was launched because my NOC 2173 was already capped.

are there any place to see the statistics about intakes for ee and pnps etc?