+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion regarding reference letter from employer

V

visheshmalhotra13

To whom it may concern:

Please note that when you submit your experience letter from your employer, whether past or current, try to have it on the letterhead and have your duties explained thoroughly on it with salary and working hours mentioned, else there are very high chances that they will call you for interview. I have already experienced that.

singh.punjabi

Star Member
May 28, 2010
INDIA,PUNJAB,
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
hi vishesh
THANKS FOR STARTNG DIS THREAD
me too dey call my employer but he is not available at dat time dey talk wid 3 persons one of dem give dem wrong info but other 2 give dem satisfactory answers but vo reply we r not satisfied send supportng docs regardng dis i send dem all dat i have but 115 dys gone no reply still waiting

PLZ SHARE UR EXP

V

visheshmalhotra13

Singh Saab,

I have undergone my interview. THats the reason i could notice what VO requires from us. My interview went well according to me and I m awaiting any further correspondance from them. I received notification regarding interview exactly after 90 days were completed after submitting my full docs to ND in March 8th.

singh.punjabi

Star Member
May 28, 2010
INDIA,PUNJAB,
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
hi vishesh
wen dey conduct ur verfction is it positive

V

visheshmalhotra13

No Verification. Thats the reason they called me for an interview, since my experience was also from past. I am not an accountant now.

marmaliade

Jul 27, 2010
Did they ask that job responsibilieties would be detailed or is it ok if it is basicly mentioned what i did in the company??

V

visheshmalhotra13

It would be fine if you detail the job duties and also check the NOC 1111 requirements on the website and prepare your reference letter accordingly.