+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion needed for University admission

rahulbaba

Jan 27, 2015
I'm rahulbaba. I completed BE Mechanical engineering in 2014 and planning to apply for SEP intake.

Currently I'm preparing IELTS. And will be giving it on 12 march. I already started applying for conditional offer letter through agent. Applied to George Brown college for Electro-Mechanical Eng course and Fanshawe college for Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering course.

Anyway I also want to apply for universities in canada for masters. But have very limited knowledge about University application process. Do they have same process? Can I apply for conditional offer letter now? Also kindly give some name of universities which I should target on basis of my profile.

here is my profile

10th-80%
12th-73%
BE -7.46 CGPA (1 backlogs cleared , 2014 passout)
IELTS-scheduled on 12th March

Also what is min family income I need to show for visa application for University?
Thanks in advance

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
first of all you have good profile.
Secondly electro-mechanical engg is not related to mechanical. dont apply for this course otherwise ur visa will be rejected due to course mismatch. i have seem this similar case here.

Thirdly , go for university , it has more visa success rate, according to your profile you can get admission in concordia university, university of ottawa , winsdor university. apply in course based program here not thesis one.
for university you need:
letter of recommendation
statement of purpose
cv
transcript

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
4-5 lakhs annual income is good to go

rahulbaba

Jan 27, 2015
EVIL007 said:
first of all you have good profile.
Secondly electro-mechanical engg is not related to mechanical. dont apply for this course otherwise ur visa will be rejected due to course mismatch. i have seem this similar case here.

Thirdly , go for university , it has more visa success rate, according to your profile you can get admission in concordia university, university of ottawa , winsdor university. apply in course based program here not thesis one.
for university you need:
letter of recommendation
statement of purpose
cv
transcript
EVIL007 said:
4-5 lakhs annual income is good to go
Thanks sir for quick reply. Also can I apply for Universities now or only after IELTS? How much time it will take to get reply from them?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
YES YOU CAN APPLY WITHOUT IELTS . JUST attach ielts admit card with ur documents. they will give u conditional acceptance.
Universities usually take 2-3 months and apply fast deadlines are approaching near for fall intake

rahulbaba

Jan 27, 2015
EVIL007 said:
YES YOU CAN APPLY WITHOUT IELTS . JUST attach ielts admit card with ur documents. they will give u conditional acceptance.
Universities usually take 2-3 months and apply fast deadlines are approaching near for fall intake
Thanks again. Will apply asap :)