+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion for those updating tracking sheets

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
While in the initial stages of the process, knowing where they are located is moderately helpful. However, in the later stages, it's more helpful to know where the file is being processed, once that's known. For example, while I'm sure most Toronto applications are handled in Scarborough for tests/oaths, it would be nice to know for sure when looking for trends.

I for one mistakenly thought my file would be handled out of St. Clair, because that's where the FP request was handled, while in reality it's handled in Scarborough.

Since it's too late to have separate columns for applicant location and file location, my suggestion is to request the office handling the file when someone reports the test invitation. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Reactions: Together

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
While in the initial stages of the process, knowing where they are located is moderately helpful. However, in the later stages, it's more helpful to know where the file is being processed, once that's known. For example, while I'm sure most Toronto applications are handled in Scarborough for tests/oaths, it would be nice to know for sure when looking for trends.

I for one mistakenly thought my file would be handled out of St. Clair, because that's where the FP request was handled, while in reality it's handled in Scarborough.

Since it's too late to have separate columns for applicant location and file location, my suggestion is to request the office handling the file when someone reports the test invitation. Thoughts?

Thanks.
I believe @rajmalhotra7 is already doing that. The location cell for most applicants has been updated to their processing center, rather than their actual location.

We recently realized that St. Clair is just processing FPs and maybe QAEs. None of the applicants have reported getting a test or oath invite from that CPC.

Also note that, there are only two CPCs in Canada that process FPs. St Clair for Eastern Canada, and Vancouver for the West. After FPs are processed, the file is transfered to the primary processing center like Scarborough or Mississauga .

This is based on what people reported on this forum.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
I believe @rajmalhotra7 is already doing that. The location cell for most applicants has been updated to their processing center, rather than their actual location.

We recently realized that St. Clair is just processing FPs and maybe QAEs. None of the applicants have reported getting a test or oath invite from that CPC.

Also note that, there are only two CPCs in Canada that process FPs. St Clair for Eastern Canada, and Vancouver for the West. After FPs are processed, the file is transfered to the primary processing center like Scarborough or Mississauga .

This is based on what people reported on this forum.
There are quite a few October application listed as Toronto for location who have test invites, DM, even one with an oath. I suppose one could assume these are Scarborough results. This is what prompted my suggestion, as it didn't seem evident to me that the question was being asked or tracked as the processing location.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are quite a few October application listed as Toronto for location who have test invites, DM, even one with an oath. I suppose one could assume these are Scarborough results. This is what prompted my suggestion, as it didn't seem evident to me that the question was being asked or tracked as the processing location.
Currently, there are 15 applicants who have received test invites and reported their locations as 'Toronto'. I have asked 13 applicants just now on their visa offices for test/oath. As soon as, we hear on their visa offices, we will update their locations. All Admins want to keep locations same as visa offices, for people to get some referencing. Admins can update locations when applicants notify their visa offices at the time of test invite. Currently, in most cases, we have been asking applicants on visa office when they notify of test invite.

2 applicants @WaisJan and @huzurreciter, I could not find on this forum.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Currently, there are 15 applicants who have received test invites and reported their locations as 'Toronto'. I have asked 13 applicants just now on their visa offices for test/oath. As soon as, we hear on their visa offices, we will update their locations. All Admins want to keep locations same as visa offices, for people to get some referencing. Admins can update locations when applicants notify their visa offices at the time of test invite. Currently, in most cases, we have been asking applicants on visa office when they notify of test invite.

2 applicants @WaisJan and @huzurreciter, I could not find on this forum.
Thank you for doing that! Much appreciated

Reactions: sns204