+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

suggestion for Pakistani students please read it

Exodus123

Jun 4, 2012
Try to highlight this issue in newspaper, it won't be easy in situation like these days where media is running after scandels. I will try my best but I don't think I will be much of a help now.

I have mailed every media anchor person but no one has replied. You have to go out and do something for you.

Lots of prayers for you guys.

Exodus123

Jun 4, 2012
Don't keep your expectations high from people on this forum because only 5 persons have given me their contact details. So that means only 5 of the waiting applicants were serious.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Exodus123 said:
Don't keep your expectations high from people on this forum because only 5 persons have given me their contact details. So that means only 5 of the waiting applicants were serious.
hahaha almost everyone is serious but they are bit hesitant too and sorry to say its becoming our nature as well just wait and watch and then comment nothing beyond this.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Exodus123 said:
LOL only 5, I thought, you would find it difficult to compile the list because it would be very log.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
@Exodus: Buddy what do you do? In your previous reply you said you live in Canada. How is life there, Summer?

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University in Karachi. WES recognized my NED Bachelors in Engineering Degree as being equivalent to Canadian 4 year bachelors degree.

I am now considering getting 1 year post graduate diploma from Virtual University of Pakistan in Business Administration. Virtual University of Pakistan is recognized by WES as authentic institute according to WES Canada website (Documents Required Section). I have no idea if the VU post graduate diploma is equivalent to diploma in Canada or not. If someone has applied for assessment of VU diploma, they can share the outcome here and it will be beneficial for all.

Can you guys help me with identifying any post graduate diplomas in Pakistan which are proven to be assessed positively by WES Canada? It would be very helpful for a lot of bachelor graduates in Pakistan as they need a masters or a diploma to boost their scores. Sharing any such experience would be appreciated where a diploma from any university in Pakistan was positively assessed by WES Canada for immigration.

It would be really helpful. Thank you for your cooperation.