Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Inam89 said:
Great work buddy,

If only 5 or 6 of the college student gather in front of any press club it will be highlighted in press. It will start rolling the stone. Pakistani government, in the above response, has replied very politically and has denied any future action :(
Yess Inam .... You are right ... But, the problem is how can we gather at one place ??? Every patient is not in one city .... Like i am in Lahore but what about the others ???? How to get together under one flag .. that's the problem at the moment !

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Inam89 said:
Lahore guys should gather in front of Lahore press club. Karachi guys in front of Karachi and Same for Islamabad and Rawalpindi. It should be like 20- 30 mins and you will get atleast a small article in a news paper.

TV channels want drama and blocking rods etc to cover you. Which I believe is not our aim.
Inam...................

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
momi said:
Inam...................
What does your silence mean, Momi?

Inam89 said:
Lahore guys should gather in front of Lahore press club. Karachi guys in front of Karachi and Same for Islamabad and Rawalpindi. It should be like 20- 30 mins and you will get atleast a small article in a news paper.

TV channels want drama and blocking rods etc to cover you. Which I believe is not our aim.
Yes.... That is fine .... But the question is there that how to get united ?? I mean that without proper consultation and correspondence, how can we present our case strongly??

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
Inam89 said:

It's not our aim to create violence at all... In fact violence can go opposite to our interest ... Isn't it ..?
We shouldn't aim to blame our government and CHC ISBD ... our motive should be very peaceful and politics free...!

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
If we are able to generate a real gathering ... Then it would show that there is a 'Cause'.... Otherwise, it is not a good act at all...

What you guys think ??

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Come on guys,

Lets count how many from KARACHI,

and they are able to come KARACHI PRESS, with some play board

we only need 15 people and 2 playboard and the matter will be solve , hopefully

come on start counting and lets make program lets say for coming saunday,

i know people in SAMA TV , already spoke to them , they ready to cover

what you say?

Exodus123

Jun 4, 2012
Dawn News has agreed to publish the story but they require
1. Contact detail
2. Contact number
3. CNIC

If anyone of you is ready to share this detail send me personal message ASAP. so that they can publish the story.
As you have told you are 30 students so Please send us full postal address, contact numbers, and CNIC of 2 to 3 students, as per our policy. We keep the details in our record and do not publish and/or disclose address or contact numbers of our writers. However, without having these details we will not be able to publish or highlight your problems. Thank you.

Letters to the Editor section

DAWN

PLEASE REPLY ASAP. IT IS A POSITIVE OUTCOME OF OUT STRUGGLE. WE SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME.

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Exodus123 said:
Dawn News has agreed to publish the story but they require
1. Contact detail
2. Contact number
3. CNIC

If anyone of you is ready to share this detail send me personal message ASAP. so that they can publish the story.
PLEASE REPLY ASAP. IT IS A POSITIVE OUTCOME OF OUT STRUGGLE. WE SHOULD NOT WASTE TIME.
Come on Guys,

Take a step forward, dont be scared , you not going to do any thing wrong,
you just launching your complain, 1,2,3..... please ......
make a move , this is the great opportunity

Exodus123

Jun 4, 2012
Thank you for sharing your details (name not to be disclosed here), but they require details of the students waiting for a long time. I think no one here is serious and it looks like I am wasting time.

Exodus123

Jun 4, 2012
Thanks Mr. I for sharing your details, But no other guy has replied. As you are not an affected student so your details can not be forwarded.

I will wait till tonight and if no one replies then I will pull back the work I have been doing from some time.

No one here is serious and they just want others to work for them while I am not a person who bark after you lazy ass people.

BYE.

P.S. I am already in Canada and have got my PNP. Almost near to get my PR Card. I was here to help you guys but you guys are dumb arses people.

I just wasted my time

GOOD BYE and keep burning in this waiting process.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Exodus123 said:
Thanks Mr. I for sharing your details, But no other guy has replied. As you are not an affected student so your details can not be forwarded.

I will wait till tonight and if no one replies then I will pull back the work I have been doing from some time.

No one here is serious and they just want others to work for them while I am not a person who bark after you lazy ass people.

BYE.

P.S. I am already in Canada and have got my PNP. Almost near to get my PR Card. I was here to help you guys but you guys are dumb arses people.

I just wasted my time

GOOD BYE and keep burning in this waiting process.
ohh :(. Sir I am sure everyone is afraid don't be angry with them. The thing is when your file is at the embassy you become extra cautious.

Sir, Don't be angry. I appreciate your efforts.

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.causes.com/causes/new?utm_campaign=home

If you want to be heard in an anonyms way! then try this! make a cause! ask people to endorse it! It might be a low key way but i am sure it would make the issue viewable by the CHC !

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
What has happened to ya guys ???? Why is there so much silence??? Are you the same ppl who started this thread ??? Are you the same who are affectees and are, oh sorry, were ready to record a protest??
There is nothing wrong , but actually we are the sluggish people ... Not our leaders but we ourselves wait for the opportunity and wait for it when it is ripe .... Now i have got the answer why there is no integration and unity among us ... We just know how to raise slogans and watch a play ... Infact we are more than stupid .... Really shameful and sad .....

"Allah swt tab tak kisi qoum ki halat nhn badalta jab tak ke us qoum ke log khud apne dil ki halat nhn badalte" .... So, here is the decision for us ... We dzrv this delay and we love to suffer it ....