+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestion for college and course.

Oct 12, 2019
Hi, presently I'm a B.tech graduate in Civil Engg from Chennai. planning to do my higher studies hopefully "Construction Project Management" since there is no much option for my field. so I'm stuck with which college selecting part.

Lambton - Toronto
- Two-year program
- Co-Op if you qualify in the last semester
- 24500$ in total

Centennial - Toronto
- One year program ( 8 months )
- No Co-Op option
- 25,500$

I prefer Lambton cause it has a 2-year course which will fetch me 3 years of work permit after I graduate ( Please correct me if I'm wrong ). Also, the Co-Op option seems interesting, I have read a lot of negative reviews for Lambton. that's what I'm afraid of
Please share your thoughts and help me in selecting the course&college.

Thanks in Advance

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
IF YOUR IELTS BANDS ARE GOOD THAT IS 7 OR HIGHER THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO APPLY TO A UNIVERSITY IT WILL BE VERY BENIFICIAL, OR ELSE CHECK CONESTOGA COLLEGE FOR THE SAME COURSE, IT IS MORE REPUTED COLLEGE THAN LAMBTON. LAMBTON IS NOT A LOW LEVEL OR BAD COLLEGE BUT CONESTOGA IS GREAT.

sandhu_17

Aug 10, 2019
Apply for SDS. tbh Lambton College isn’t that great but 2 year course would provide with 3 PGWP which lacks in Centennial(and won’t get you pr in later stage if you don’t admit for another course). In my point of view go for lambton. I would say instead for applying to other colleges at this point of time(offer letter in nov/dec for other ones ) go for Lambton if you don’t secure seat for other one’s later down. I myself applied for Conestoga though i got offer letter from Lambton and Fleming but Lambton is okay if not great as my friends are there.

Oct 12, 2019
IF YOUR IELTS BANDS ARE GOOD THAT IS 7 OR HIGHER THEN I RECOMMEND YOU TO APPLY TO A UNIVERSITY IT WILL BE VERY BENIFICIAL, OR ELSE CHECK CONESTOGA COLLEGE FOR THE SAME COURSE, IT IS MORE REPUTED COLLEGE THAN LAMBTON. LAMBTON IS NOT A LOW LEVEL OR BAD COLLEGE BUT CONESTOGA IS GREAT.
I have got a 7.0 in IELTS. but my UG Grade will reach only 6.5 GPA, with Tier 2 College. and universities prefer only those who have more than 7.5. that's my sole reason looking forward to joining college. I have not thought of Conestoga. I just found that even they provide 2 Year Program. Sounds really good. i'll check with that. Thanks.

Oct 12, 2019
Apply for SDS. tbh Lambton College isn’t that great but 2 year course would provide with 3 PGWP which lacks in Centennial(and won’t get you pr in later stage if you don’t admit for another course). In my point of view go for lambton. I would say instead for applying to other colleges at this point of time(offer letter in nov/dec for other ones ) go for Lambton if you don’t secure seat for other one’s later down. I myself applied for Conestoga though i got offer letter from Lambton and Fleming but Lambton is okay if not great as my friends are there.
That's a piece of good information, Thanks for that first and im still pursuing my B.tech also looking forward to apply for Sept 2020, so i guess I have sufficient time to think about other colleges too beside that my ultimate goal would be a good job and a PR. I guess Lambton looks promising anyway it will be really great and helpful if your friends who study in Lambton can help me out. Thanks a lot again.
( irshadrey@gmail.com )