+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suddent update for name of wife for visit visa

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021
Hello
I had visit visa and expired in 2018 for 4 years
I Went 1 time to niagra falls
I re applied for my wife and i , we both were refused.
I reapplied online gain in october 2020,
Until now no reply,
when i filed online application i did put my wifes name as first name last name:” XXX YYY”
Keep in mind the first time they gave us the visa the passport for my wife had her name and middle name and husband name on the passport and they did put all of that on the first visa, but when i entered the online application i did put her name as simple as it is.

Yesterday it changed to the name that they gave us the initial visa ( the long name) first time the visa,
With no sign of update of ghost update!!!
what does imply?
I mean if they want to refuse it they can simply refuse no complications right?
What does this update mean?

Last edited:

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
Hello
I had visit visa abd expired in 2018 for 4 years
Went 1 time to niagra falls
I re applied for ne and my wife and were refused
I reapplied online in october 2020
Until now no reply
But suddenly yesterday , when i filed online application i did put my wifes name as first name last name:
Yesterday it changed to the name that they gave us first time the visa
Like for example “first name last name wife of my name“
what does imply?
I mean if they want to refuse it they can simply refuse no complications right?
What does this update mean?
I am sorry but I did not get what happened. Can you explain again

Reactions: Ebenyafa

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Please read again
Great. Someone is trying to help you and trying to understand your problem better. Instead, you shoo them away with a "please read it again". This is not a school of which you're the headmaster. Please show respect to others who are genuinely asking you to try and explain it better so they can help.

I understand you're frustrated, but frankly, 99% of people in these forums are frustrated too and that is why they are searching for answers here.

Reactions: Kumar25

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
t
Great. Someone is trying to help you and trying to understand your problem better. Instead, you shoo them away with a "please read it again". This is not a school of which you're the headmaster. Please show respect to others who are genuinely asking you to try and explain it better so they can help.

I understand you're frustrated, but frankly, 99% of people in these forums are frustrated too and that is why they are searching for answers here.
So true..these are the kind of people who don't deserve a response...

Ebenyafa

Jun 9, 2021

but alll your thoughts are wrong, at first i wrote all the paragraphs in a wrong way, when he posted and asked me that he is not understanding me, i edited all the post, thats why i asked him to read the post again,
You just thought to pass by and make mr who understand s in everything,
Pay attention to everything before going and spreading judjment to people