+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sudan applicants, join here!

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
If there is any applicants from Sudan, join here. I am sure we can benefit from each other's experience.

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
So you haven't applied yet. Its been a while since the last FSW-Outland draw, hopefully things will start moving again after the country re-open.

Ali Ishag

Dec 1, 2017
Yes I am awaiting my CRS is 472 and will turn 30 by the of september. I hope that they resume drawing before then.
Iam also considering the study route,do you know any scholarships for sudanese over there.
Any other oprions?

Tarig232

May 15, 2023
Hello Guys! Hope our beloved country to be save & fine.
Regarding the current portal that allow applicants to apply for Visitor visa under the temporary residents measurements, are an immediate Canadian family member is must? what if I haven't & already did apply? what if I've been rejected? will it affect my future applications? please advice.

KR
Tarig

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys! Hope our beloved country to be save & fine.
Regarding the current portal that allow applicants to apply for Visitor visa under the temporary residents measurements, are an immediate Canadian family member is must? what if I haven't & already did apply? what if I've been rejected? will it affect my future applications? please advice.

KR
Tarig
Post question under Visitors. This thread is on Express Entry and has not been posted on in 2 years. But yes, you need family in Canada to be eligible.

Under these measures, a foreign national is eligible for facilitated travel to Canada if they meet the following requirements:

1. are the family member – per the definition of subsection 1(3) of the Regulations (see below) – of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who left Sudan on or after April 15, 2023;
  2. are outside of Sudan and in a third country; and
  3. left Sudan on or after April 15, 2023
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/immigration-measures-sudan.html

• Love
Reactions: Tarig232