+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Successful experience of Landing at Rainbow Bridge Niagara - 1st Nov 2017

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have done successful landing at Rainbow bridge at Niagara. I know this is the final step to get PR and everyone is saying lot about Rainbow bridge's landing mixed reviews. Let me share my successful experience here to help everyone who are planning to go soon.

First of all, whoever is going by car is confused that we should do landing by car or by walk. I would suggest park somewhere near and do Flagpole and landing process by walk. I parked my car at "4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N4". There is big parking lot there and early morning you can easily find the parking spot and the walk to Rainbow bridge is around 10 minutes. There are other parking lots also nearby for example one near Starbucks at Falls avenue. I just choose Clifton Hill because there was Tim Horton's nearby. :)

Secondly and most important, plan your trip that you can reach at Rainbow bridge around 6.30 to 6.45 am and do Flagpole on US side. To go US side from Rainbow bridge you need 50 cents CAD. And after flagpole you can lineup on Canadian side and they will start calling everyone around 7.30 to 7.45 am.

That being said, if you follow above timings and plan accordingly I am pretty sure you will be free maximum before 11 - 12 am. Not bad, right?

I would definitely recommend to landing at Niagara - Rainbow bridge based on my experience.

Wish everyone Good Luck who are planning to do flagpole/landing.

Let me know if any questions, I will be happy to help.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
peace bridge landing took 40 minutes for 4 people.. faster processing than Rainbow bridge .. ( US landing 15 minutes) did whole process in 1 hour..

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
peace bridge landing took 40 minutes for 4 people.. faster processing than Rainbow bridge .. ( US landing 15 minutes) did whole process in 1 hour..
Agree with you. I wanted to try at Rainbow bridge and I was successful so I shared my experience here.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Agree with you. I wanted to try at Rainbow bridge and I was successful so I shared my experience here.
sure.. Congrats! i have just updated if someone has small children, waiting for that long is tricky.. :) and early in the morning.. i did my landing at 7pm drove after end of my work..

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

We are planning to do our landing at peace bridge in Thursday (from the US). This would only be a soft landing so we plan to stay for a couple of days and make the final move in the next couple of months. Do we still need to submit the GTF form? Also, were ul asked for proof of funds?

Thanks,
Aaisha

Pinkyk

Apr 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have done successful landing at Rainbow bridge at Niagara. I know this is the final step to get PR and everyone is saying lot about Rainbow bridge's landing mixed reviews. Let me share my successful experience here to help everyone who are planning to go soon.

First of all, whoever is going by car is confused that we should do landing by car or by walk. I would suggest park somewhere near and do Flagpole and landing process by walk. I parked my car at "4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N4". There is big parking lot there and early morning you can easily find the parking spot and the walk to Rainbow bridge is around 10 minutes. There are other parking lots also nearby for example one near Starbucks at Falls avenue. I just choose Clifton Hill because there was Tim Horton's nearby. :)

Secondly and most important, plan your trip that you can reach at Rainbow bridge around 6.30 to 6.45 am and do Flagpole on US side. To go US side from Rainbow bridge you need 50 cents CAD. And after flagpole you can lineup on Canadian side and they will start calling everyone around 7.30 to 7.45 am.

That being said, if you follow above timings and plan accordingly I am pretty sure you will be free maximum before 11 - 12 am. Not bad, right?

I would definitely recommend to landing at Niagara - Rainbow bridge based on my experience.

Wish everyone Good Luck who are planning to do flagpole/landing.

Let me know if any questions, I will be happy to help.
That's great. Good to read this. I am planning on doing this too. Just one question, did you have U.S visa for flagpole?