+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success Story of Visitor Visa After Refusal

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
The duration of Job doesn't matter, did you reference letter from her employer along with a ID card Scan that would have helped.

Also a email between your Sister and Manager discussing leaves would have provided good ties back to home country.
In the previous application, she did submit her Employment Letters, pay slips and vacation days available for the travel. But email communication with Manager might not be a feasible option.

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
Refusal 1; She is single so she has no family ties to show because all her family is in Canada either as PR or visitor.
Refusal 2 and 3: Purpose of visit - This is where funds and her job may come into play. I see not wording about being a potential immigrant. She should increase her funds to show that she alone can support a visit and work at her job longer to show one term commitment. Socio economic situation means they don’t think her funds support a visit. She has been at the job for a year which may not be considered long enough.

So to overcome #1 (all family in Canada) then she needs to show more job stability with longer commitment to job and funds to support a visit without family support.
This time (last try), she is planning to submit her Property/ House Ownership Document along with the rental agreement that she gets monthly income (CAD 750) apart from her regular salary of CAD 1500 per month and bank balance of CAD 12K. I initially thought engaging immigration lawyer might help but based on others similar refusals I believe it is of no use.

Reactions: ashmaitsingh

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This time (last try), she is planning to submit her Property/ House Ownership Document along with the rental agreement that she gets monthly income (CAD 750) apart from her regular salary of CAD 1500 per month and bank balance of CAD 12K. I initially thought engaging immigration lawyer might help but based on others similar refusals I believe it is of no use.
That is good to provide that she gets income from her property. Not sure if you included letter of invitation but if you did then if submitting another one, state she is coming to visit only and will fund her own trip. Don’t include that other family members are coming because she cannot show family ties in home country.

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
That is good to provide that she gets income from her property. Not sure if you included letter of invitation but if you did then if submitting another one, state she is coming to visit only and will fund her own trip. Don’t include that other family members are coming because she cannot show family ties in home country.
Yeah, I did send an invitation letter and also a notarized doc as required by IRCC for siblings of a PR. And never mentioned I will fund her visit as she is self-sufficient nor my other family members would come visit me at the same time.

paveway

Sep 15, 2022
Please I need help on my Visitor application refusal:- I made a mistake on application , background information question 2b which ask have you even been refused a visa before , I mistakenly choose No instead of Yes and it leads to Refusal . Kindly help on how to tackle this because of another application.thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need help on my Visitor application refusal:- I made a mistake on application , background information question 2b which ask have you even been refused a visa before , I mistakenly choose No instead of Yes and it leads to Refusal . Kindly help on how to tackle this because of another application.thanks
When asked the question, you say YES. Is that all your refusal letter said…no 5 year ban?

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I think your problems here go deeper than your recent "mistake". which, in itself, is no small matter and could result in a ban.

Since 2022 you have posted here about a younger brother being refused a student visa last September and, more recently (last month), another brother (same one?) refused a tourist visa and, in February, you spoke of seeking to be a student at an institution in Cape Breton.

Your next tack (posted on May 12, 2023) was this:

Hello house, Please I need University / College in Canada that accept C6 in English Language (undergraduate Admission), and also issue admission letter in three(3weeks)
All of this illustrious history has me wondering about the bona fides of your recent idea of coming as a tourist. Of course, my perception based on a smattering of your posts counts for little. I am commenting as I have because if I am wondering about the legitimacy of your application, it is likely the IRCC is not blind to some of this history and might view your renewed TRV application with a jaundiced eye.