+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success story. 37 years. Single woman.14 years study gap. Bachelors 55%, Never give up

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
How will you manage to write papers and reviews when you become student? SOP is personilized, you dont need someone to write it for you...
most people want templates from successful applications. they dont realize that VO reads thousands of them weekly and will realize templates. they don't realize that VO mostly want to see if they are genuine or trustworthy and by seeing fake letters/ template they reject easily. read so many GCMS notes where VO write that they suspect that there are agents behind writing letters.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
most people want templates from successful applications. they dont realize that VO reads thousands of them weekly and will realize templates. they don't realize that VO mostly want to see if they are genuine or trustworthy and by seeing fake letters/ template they reject easily. read so many GCMS notes where VO write that they suspect that there are agents behind writing letters.
Like the guy whose background was business, and plargarized SOP on internet and forgot to delete Engineering experience throughout. lol

Reactions: Madalinamaria

reshma4487

Jan 27, 2020
I didn't say, I will copy her SOP. It's just that, I asked her for some help in writing, correcting me in case of any mistake and any point which can make my SOP strong, but I may have skipped it.

Catmom

May 28, 2020
I didn't say, I will copy her SOP. It's just that, I asked her for some help in writing, correcting me in case of any mistake and any point which can make my SOP strong, but I may have skipped it.
Hey Reshma,
Here are the points I focussed on -
I detailed each and every education merits, work experience , why the field I am in doesnt have much scope, and why upskilling and further education will upgrade my career. Why I chose the college I chose?
Why my family means so much to me and how I will come abck for them. property I will inherit from my family in India.
Salary for my future job role in India. Kind of roles I can get once I finished my studies.
Places I travelled, countries I visited, visa that got rejected, How I am a law abiding citizen and never broke any law or overstayed my visa.

I think as long as you answer these questions. You will also have a very personalized SOP. All the best :)

Reactions: altctrdelighted

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
This is my first attempt. If I can get a study permit approval at 37 years. Any one can. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Cuz you can.

Almost everyone told me that I won't get a visa but I wanted to give my 100% regardless of the outcome.

Even if you fail once, get up and try again :) personalize your SOP. Make it as personal as you can. Show your uniqueness to VO. and you will pass through flying colors
Agreed , I am 45 and trying

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
This is my first attempt. If I can get a study permit approval at 37 years. Any one can. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Cuz you can.

Almost everyone told me that I won't get a visa but I wanted to give my 100% regardless of the outcome.

Even if you fail once, get up and try again :) personalize your SOP. Make it as personal as you can. Show your uniqueness to VO. and you will pass through flying colors
Congrats dear. I also got study permit in 36 years of age with 12 years study gap. So, plan is the key

• Love
Reactions: Catmom