+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success story. 37 years. Single woman.14 years study gap. Bachelors 55%, Never give up

Catmom

May 28, 2020
This is my first attempt. If I can get a study permit approval at 37 years. Any one can. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Cuz you can.

Almost everyone told me that I won't get a visa but I wanted to give my 100% regardless of the outcome.

Even if you fail once, get up and try again :) personalize your SOP. Make it as personal as you can. Show your uniqueness to VO. and you will pass through flying colors

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
This is my first attempt. If I can get a study permit approval at 37 years. Any one can. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Cuz you can.

Almost everyone told me that I won't get a visa but I wanted to give my 100% regardless of the outcome.

Even if you fail once, get up and try again :) personalize your SOP. Make it as personal as you can. Show your uniqueness to VO. and you will pass through flying colors
Wooow congratulations . What course and which university? Normal or sds application and how much funds did you show and how did you proof ties?

Reactions: Aesopzai

Catmom

May 28, 2020
SDS. PG diploma. Contestoga College.
First year college fee and 10K GIC
Proof ties - I wrote my family lives in India and I will inherit a property shared with my sibbling. I did not attach any proof of that. Just verbal

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia

we almost have similar timeline i applied 15 April my eligibility started in 28 April and yesterday got medical request. where did you apply from ? was it non sds ?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
I applied from India. SDS

All the best to you
thanks you too. hopefully ppr soon. i also write very passionate and personalized letter i wanted the VO to hear my story and profile rather than hearing fancy and academic words. also i didn't provide much documents . iwanted it to keep it as minimal as possible.

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
thanks you too. hopefully ppr soon. i also write very passionate and personalized letter i wanted the VO to hear my story and profile rather than hearing fancy and academic words. also i didn't provide much documents . iwanted it to keep it as minimal as possible.
[/QUOTE
Proof ties - I wrote my family lives in India and I will inherit a property shared with my sibbling. I did not attach any proof of that. Just verbal
Lucky lady. Please can you send me your sop by editing all personal and sensitive information from it.
Email : blixdon@gmail.com

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Good. Keeping it simple and honest is the key I guess. Rooting for you

Catmom

May 28, 2020
Hey my SOP was extremely personalized. I detailed each and every education mertis, work experience , places I travelled, countries I visited, visa that got rejected, why the field I am in doesnt have much scope, and why this course is important to me. Why my family means so much to me and how I will come abck for them.
Salary for my future job role in India. Kind of roles I can get once I finished my studies.
How I am a law abiding citizen and never broke any law or overstayed my visa.

scillia

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Hey my SOP was extremely personalized. I detailed each and every education mertis, work experience , places I travelled, countries I visited, visa that got rejected, why the field I am in doesnt have much scope, and why this course is important to me. Why my family means so much to me and how I will come abck for them.
Salary for my future job role in India. Kind of roles I can get once I finished my studies.
How I am a law abiding citizen and never broke any law or overstayed my visa.
Travel from India is banned, and also Ontario is looking at an international student ban.

How are you planning to travel?

Catmom

May 28, 2020
My course starts from May online. I was anyways planning to go post July after celebrating my mother's birthday. I am sure situation will be fine by then. God is kind :)

reshma4487

Jan 27, 2020
Hey Congratulations!!!! How much amount did u show in proof f funds and what is the duration of course