+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success IQAS Degree Certificate Attestation Sealed Envelope ECA Equivalence Pakistan For Canada

ayesha.w

Mar 1, 2018
ASA, IQAS attestation assessment or verification ECA equivalence Pakistan attested copy Sealed Envelope From University List / Institution / federal board , inter HSSC HSC board or matric SSC board degree, certificate or mark sheets / transcripts either from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad Pakistan for Canada Immigration Visa. It doesn’t need HEC, IBCC and is valid alternate too WES ICAS ICES CES BCIT etc and is easier to get it done directly from Pakistani institutes.

I was shocked when I could not find my university listed in WES and also had a problem in my surname over certificate degree where HEC as well objected. I did tried to explain or tried to work over affidavit for name ownership but it didn’t work. Later I found IQAS Alberta Canada to be great alternate to my requirements. yet another problem persist for getting this work done from Pakistan, every known or recognized agents did sort it out but apparently were not aware of the IQAS process as they show they do. This was a hassle and even tried once but application was never accepted. Again up above the hope a friend of mine in Pakistan suggested me a valued service for this kind of service and YES they had knowledge above all they knew the process and promising people and thankfully got my ECA evaluated with no hassle at all. There are lot of people back there that does tell that they knew the process but these people knew for real and handled my case delicately for all my certificates and mark sheets. If you are too face such trouble then feel free to get in touch with them through tap here later they also helped me for the same for my husband too.

I wanted to share this info to all my paki fellows out there specially in middle east Saudi Arabia UAE Kuwait oman Qatar Bahrain etc and in need for immigration to Canada. God bless you all

sania newbie

Mar 7, 2018
Hi i want to ask we only have matric and fsc degree there is no transcripth with it. The problem is canadian application required transcript with degree what to do??????? As ssc and hssc only have degree no transcripts with it ,,,,,,the degree itself have detailed marks listed on it

Jul 8, 2018
Pakistan
Hi i want to ask we only have matric and fsc degree there is no transcripth with it. The problem is canadian application required transcript with degree what to do??????? As ssc and hssc only have degree no transcripts with it ,,,,,,the degree itself have detailed marks listed on it
well you can get your duplicate Mark sheets from respective Boards in Pakistan all you need to contact respective Boards and tell your requirement.

May 18, 2017
Can anyone help me to get to know how to check universities of recognized list by iqas Canada or other organization. I have sent my documents to WES but it denied that my university is not listed on Wes. I have sent MBA degree after verification and attestation from HEC Pakistan

Jul 8, 2018
Pakistan
So sad. u must have first check with the website of wes and made an account to check ur university name , well iqas is simple in this respect they only require ur degrees and transcript must be signed and attested by HEC. thats all ...rest u can also visit its web site

kinza.laiq

Jan 18, 2019
iqas is quiet easy for pakistani , for all your answers if you havent notice yet there is a link in first message by ayesha.w . you can see its highlighted with blue color which can be clicked. they are providing this service and are surely worth it

abdulbasit001

Feb 23, 2015
iqas is quiet easy for pakistani , for all your answers if you havent notice yet there is a link in first message by ayesha.w . you can see its highlighted with blue color which can be clicked. they are providing this service and are surely worth it
Hi ,

i send my documents to IQAS for ECA , i have BBA Hons from Air University - Pakistan . i verify documents from Air University , sealed envelope and stamped by University . and send to IQAS . some one told that IQAS change the process , they process ECA from HEC(Higher Education Commission) for pakistan , no more for University . is that right ? need your guidance please. Thanks

Jan 17, 2020
Aoa! I'm from pakistan n want to apply for canadian Immigration for this purpose i should have ECA but there's an issue that is i've done bachelor from Preston University karachi almost 12 years ago N now HEC n some canadian institution (like ICES, ICAS, WES) r not attesting this uni degree wht should i do now ? Kindly guide me ?

hs64

Jul 1, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
File Transfer...
11-11-2015 Additional doc: 22-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
05-06-2016
Aoa! I'm from pakistan n want to apply for canadian Immigration for this purpose i should have ECA but there's an issue that is i've done bachelor from Preston University karachi almost 12 years ago N now HEC n some canadian institution (like ICES, ICAS, WES) r not attesting this uni degree wht should i do now ? Kindly guide me ?
Hi, I am in the same boat. Did you figure out a solution that you can share, please?
Thanks.

waqar butt

Nov 14, 2021
Dubai
Category........
FSW
ASA, IQAS attestation assessment or verification ECA equivalence Pakistan attested copy Sealed Envelope From University List / Institution / federal board , inter HSSC HSC board or matric SSC board degree, certificate or mark sheets / transcripts either from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad Pakistan for Canada Immigration Visa. It doesn’t need HEC, IBCC and is valid alternate too WES ICAS ICES CES BCIT etc and is easier to get it done directly from Pakistani institutes.

I was shocked when I could not find my university listed in WES and also had a problem in my surname over certificate degree where HEC as well objected. I did tried to explain or tried to work over affidavit for name ownership but it didn’t work. Later I found IQAS Alberta Canada to be great alternate to my requirements. yet another problem persist for getting this work done from Pakistan, every known or recognized agents did sort it out but apparently were not aware of the IQAS process as they show they do. This was a hassle and even tried once but application was never accepted. Again up above the hope a friend of mine in Pakistan suggested me a valued service for this kind of service and YES they had knowledge above all they knew the process and promising people and thankfully got my ECA evaluated with no hassle at all. There are lot of people back there that does tell that they knew the process but these people knew for real and handled my case delicately for all my certificates and mark sheets. If you are too face such trouble then feel free to get in touch with them through tap here later they also helped me for the same for my husband too.

I wanted to share this info to all my paki fellows out there specially in middle east Saudi Arabia UAE Kuwait oman Qatar Bahrain etc and in need for immigration to Canada. God bless you all
HI Ayesha,

I'm resident of UAE. how can i sent my degree to IQAS from Dubai.