+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Success in reapplication

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi All,
I am in Canada with PR. I have a good earning job. My parents applied visitor visa with my younger brother of 20yrs. They showed good property and bank balance. I included my employment letter in that too. They got rejected yesterday. I just wanna know that, should I reapply the visa? What about the chances of getting visa in second time? Will be effecting their records like they are applying again and again. Or will it be effecting on their other visa?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hi All,
I am in Canada with PR. I have a good earning job. My parents applied visitor visa with my younger brother of 20yrs. They showed good property and bank balance. I included my employment letter in that too. They got rejected yesterday. I just wanna know that, should I reapply the visa? What about the chances of getting visa in second time? Will be effecting their records like they are applying again and again. Or will it be effecting on their other visa?
Reapply again but don't add your brother next time. Its hard for him to show ties with back home. Just apply for your parents with strong ties including all bank accounts of their, property, job letters. Once they got their visas then try resubmit your brothers application.
gud luck.

Reactions: Aashima k

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
And I am too stressed and confused. We applied paper application last time, should i go with online application ?

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
And I am too stressed and confused. We applied paper application last time, should i go with online application ?
Well it doesn't matter even I was refused for TRV last year and I did apply this year and it was success both time it was paper application for me. So you can choose any method which is easy for you but make sure show more home ties for your parents do buy medical insurance there are some travel agencies who can give you best rates on insurance so browse them.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Hi All,
Where r u from?

What were the reason for denial?

Ok, and I forgot to mention that my brother is a special child . Will it be any effect on his file?
Yes, it makes a world difference. Canada is "special-person" friendly.

From CICs point of view it is the same. Is it going to be different next time for you?

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
I am currently in Canada as a PR, My parents and brother is in India. They applied together. They showed a lot of property and bank balance. And i showed my employment letter with good income. They applied for 2 months.But they got rejected yesterday, for my mother and brother they gave the reason of not having enough ties to your country. I am confused how to show ties for a special child and a house wife. They didn't say anything about my father.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
I am currently in Canada as a PR, My parents and brother is in India. They applied together. They showed a lot of property and bank balance. And i showed my employment letter with good income. They applied for 2 months.But they got rejected yesterday, for my mother and brother they gave the reason of not having enough ties to your country. I am confused how to show ties for a special child and a house wife. They didn't say anything about my father.
Did you use any immigration lawyer or agent to prepare your application.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
No I didn't.

Ya you can but I found these agents ripping off clients with huge fees. You can consult any good lawyer in Canada regarding your bother's application. If you want to apply again just for your parents then I can inbox you the format which I have used for my application .

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thank u so much for that dear. I would love to have look into that. It will be really helpful. If you can send me.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Ya you can but I found these agents ripping off clients with huge fees. You can consult any good lawyer in Canada regarding your bother's application. If you want to apply again just for your parents then I can inbox you the format which I have used for my application .
Could you please send me your format , my parents' application is still under processing , but just in case.
Thanks in advance.