+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting self made experience certificate

SDRajesh1994

Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone i have messed up with my student visa application need some help. During application filling i uploaded a partially fake experience certificate. I worked for an company for around 2 year then with out resigning that company i started working with another company because the previous company has 3 years bond if i leave i have to pay 5 lakh rupees. So i dont have experience certificate of previous company so i made an fake certificate and uploaded with my application. The main problem is my fake experience certificate shows leaving date 15 oct while company relived me on 25 oct (10 days gap) in both details. Will it be a problem??

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello everyone i have messed up with my student visa application need some help. During application filling i uploaded a partially fake experience certificate. I worked for an company for around 2 year then with out resigning that company i started working with another company because the previous company has 3 years bond if i leave i have to pay 5 lakh rupees. So i dont have experience certificate of previous company so i made an fake certificate and uploaded with my application. The main problem is my fake experience certificate shows leaving date 15 oct while company relived me on 25 oct (10 days gap) in both details. Will it be a problem??
Fake if caught may ban you for misrepresentation for 5 years. If not then you can enjoy and bask in the glory of passing through the sieves undetected.

Maybe someone who like you submitted fake documents can soothe your nerves better.

All the best

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I think the bigger problem is you faked a experience certificate. If you're lucky that discrepancy will nor cause them to investigate further. If your are unlucky, then you will be banned for 5 years.

SDRajesh1994

Nov 23, 2018
But i provided all information are correct. If they investigate they will not find any thing wrong. But due to unavailability of experience letter i made one and uploaded. Still is it a problem.
I think the bigger problem is you faked a experience certificate. If you're lucky that discrepancy will nor cause them to investigate further. If your are unlucky, then you will be banned for 5 years.