+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting PR Application - Help

mrs_kennedy16

Feb 15, 2017
Hello to you all,

I've been finding lots of help in this forum as I gathered and fill all my documents for my PR application. I am applying under the Spouse in Canada Class. I feel its been really stressful at some points, but I have found help, and I am very grateful...

If all things go well, I will be mailing my application very soon, today or tomorrow ( I hope so) and before that I have a question.

I have read couple times (and heard from people with experience int the topic) that is recommended to submit my application through a courier service, so I can track the package in case it get lost. Is this true?
Do I really need to submit the application with a courier service? or can I use Canada Post? and if so, is the mailing address different? or do I use the same address for both of those??

Thanks a lot for your very helpful answers! Also if you have any other tips for me before I submit my application it will be very appreciated and helpful.
Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your question to the Family Sponsorship section of the forum to get the most replies. This is where all of the discussions on this subject are located.

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
I would send it courier with tracking number. The mail can take up to two weeks or so to get where it needs to go, and sometimes gets lost. I sent mine by courier and it was there the next day, I had tracking information and they have already started processing. It cost me a total of around $15 CAD. Hope this helps.