+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting passport Big issue

milish

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone ,I am in a confused state .I am in Student visa in canada and i am the dependent applicant ,my wife is the principal applicant(she is in INDIA).If the PR confirmation comes were i should submit my passport and were she should submit it.
Also since she is pregnant she cant travel right now and she is the principal applicant.Can i visit INDIA and come to Canada after PR confirmation( i am afraid because the pricipal applicant should enter first right)
I am afraid of this state..
Kindly help guys
thanks in advance

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
You can submit passport for stamping at Canada itself.

And you are right, principal applicant has to enter before/with the secondary applicant.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hello everyone ,I am in a confused state .I am in Student visa in canada and i am the dependent applicant ,my wife is the principal applicant(she is in INDIA).If the PR confirmation comes were i should submit my passport and were she should submit it.
Also since she is pregnant she cant travel right now and she is the principal applicant.Can i visit INDIA and come to Canada after PR confirmation( i am afraid because the pricipal applicant should enter first right)
I am afraid of this state..
Kindly help guys
thanks in advance
There is no trouble in your case. You can submit your passport in Canada and she can do it India. Regarding the entry, yes either you should come with her or after she enters, you can do the landing later.

milish

Feb 22, 2018
There is no trouble in your case. You can submit your passport in Canada and she can do it India. Regarding the entry, yes either you should come with her or after she enters, you can do the landing later.
thanks for the reply .. but i dont know.What happens to student visa.So there will be 2 visas in my passport