+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting Outland Application tomorrow..... Need some advice...

bradybunchmom

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
About to submit our application and my stress is through the roof. It is the size of a book. I am so worried about mistakes or missing items.

What supporting documents do you suggest we include? I have included photos, boarding passes, a few receipts, a copy of our wedding invitation, photos of flowers he gave me ect.

Am I forgetting other examples?

Also one of the questions says to provide proof of financial support you receive from your spouse. He pays for everything now that we are married. What should we include as examples since he just pays all the bills?

Also we are using the outland application but I am currently in Canada on a visitor visa with my children. Can I mail it from inside Canada?

Thank you for any advice!!!

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
bradybunchmom said:
About to submit our application and my stress is through the roof. It is the size of a book. I am so worried about mistakes or missing items.

What supporting documents do you suggest we include? I have included photos, boarding passes, a few receipts, a copy of our wedding invitation, photos of flowers he gave me ect.

Am I forgetting other examples?

Also one of the questions says to provide proof of financial support you receive from your spouse. He pays for everything now that we are married. What should we include as examples since he just pays all the bills?

Also we are using the outland application but I am currently in Canada on a visitor visa with my children. Can I mail it from inside Canada?

Thank you for any advice!!!
I included our Wedding pics, pics when I went for vacation with her. I also included the boarding passes of when I went back for a vacation. That's pretty much it.

For proof of financial support. I just printed our credit card statement. I sent her a cc which I pay here in Canada.

Don't you have to send it to Mississauga anyway even if you're outside the country? Not too sure about this one.

KelseyTVS

Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you can send it from inside Canada. Send to Mississauga, as instructed in the application guide

bradybunchmom

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
Thank you so much.

another question I want all our mail to come to the house in Canada since I am here on a visitor visa. Is that alright to list my address as the one in Calgary rather than the American address?

o6ocpaka

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-11-2015
bradybunchmom said:
Thank you so much.

another question I want all our mail to come to the house in Canada since I am here on a visitor visa. Is that alright to list my address as the one in Calgary rather than the American address?
Absolutely, we did exactly that and my wife has extended her visitor visa while waiting for PR.

just wanted to add this as well:
This actually works towards your advantage, because you are living with your spouse already, chances of fake marriage are way less possible in such situations.

bradybunchmom

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
Thank you!!! I am happy to hear that it may help our case!!