+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitting new EE profile prior to confirmation of withdrawal of ongoing EE application

sentinel1207

Dec 21, 2015
Hey guys,

I want to submit a new Express Entry profile under CEC with a new GCKey account while awaiting a confirmation of withdrawal
of my EE PNP application. Is this is allowed or do I absolutely have to wait for confirmation of withdrawal?

Thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

sentinel1207

Dec 21, 2015
Yes the two applications are for the same purpose if somehow they caught it you jeopardise your submission.

I think you may submit PR EE profile and a visitor visa at a time.
Thats interesting, I would have assumed it would be okay since I know many people apply for PR PNP paper based and PR EE at the same time and go for whichever is processed first

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thats interesting, I would have assumed it would be okay since I know many people apply for PR PNP paper based and PR EE at the same time and go for whichever is processed first
Yes most likely fine ( Paper-base non- express entry ) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/paper.html
best to my knowledge PNP is not a fedral application however after finishing and getting a PNP nomination it should be linked to an EE application. (Or Non EE Application as applicable)

From a different angle one cannot file two PNP EE applications though

Anyways in online PNP an EE# and JobSeeker# will be stated in your PNP and an applicant should communicate the desired province to provide those before final decision is made or ask for a revised version to add those in the nomination letter if already issued.

Nomination letter
Schedule 4
Birth certificates
Must be attached in an LOE in EE PNP stream
Along with schedule A
Generic application
And additional family information forms as applicable

Last edited: