+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted my file today at CHC (chd) This week gonna be full of tensions and nervous-ness

sequoia

Aug 24, 2012
Hello Friends,
This is probably the best thread filled with emotions. I live in Hyderabad and will be applying for visa next month. Would like to know whether i have to get my medical examination before applying for student visa or afterwards? I am really confused what is the right procedure..

A

AJITH87

If you are going apply under SPP, do medicals at least 1 week before application. SPP is fast (process in 2 weeks).
In general I think they would ask you to do medicals after application.

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
AJITH87 said:
If you are going apply under SPP, do medicals at least 1 week before application. SPP is fast (process in 2 weeks).
In general I think they would ask you to do medicals after application.
That's actually not true. In case of Indian applicants, one can appear for pre-medicals regardless of whether it's SPP or university or general category. But, you need to make sure that there's a gap of 7 days from the time you appear for the pre-medicals.

sequoia

Aug 24, 2012
ameet747 said:
That's actually not true. In case of Indian applicants, one can appear for pre-medicals regardless of whether it's SPP or university or general category. But, you need to make sure that there's a gap of 7 days from the time you appear for the pre-medicals.
So what you mean to say is that i must apply for visa after atleast one week from pre-medical? Right? I was thinking of getting it done next week and apply for visa after 15th September as i am awaiting for my bank loan to be sanctioned.Thank you for writing!

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Yes, you can appear for medical next week and then apply for visa on 15th sep. Remember, 7 days is the MINIMUM gap...so anything more than 7 days is obviously acceptable.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worldmariner said:
hi guys
yeah this is the updated list

1.worldmariner-U.P.
2.love3101- U.P.
3.abhi141989-U.P.
4.ramansminhas- CHC mistake IN CORRECTION PROCESS called to CHC-CHD.
5.thatsnandu-"DISPATCHED" cheer up bro VISA rejected
6.ameet747- U.P.
7.cooltoad-"DISPATCHED"
8.gomzythakkar- "DISPATCHED"
9.vishal patel - U.P.
10. avireddy1- U.P.
11.gillpunjabi- U.P.
12. Vinesh- "DISPATCHED" congrats vinesh VISA STAMPED
12.A. AJITH87-U.P. IS IT OK AJITH

updating list

mine same : UNDER PROCESSING
all the best
sandeep
worldmariner said:
OH NO !!!!!!!! :-X ,but YOU are positive that's good ...

dont know mate i am not able to say anything right now

all the best nandu
vineshparekh said:
@ Nandu: That's bad news mate!!..I hoped everyone among us to get visa but never mind January is just 4 months away from this intake so you will join us again in 4 months!!..till then enjoy the homely atmosphere!!
1.patelvishal said:
@ Nandu - Sorry to hear about your rejection. Love your high spirits and positive attitude. Wishing you all the very best for Jan intake.
love3101 said:
@ nandu-Sorry to hear that bro.
But hang in there buddy, this is not the end, get your papers prepared for Uni category and apply for jan 2013.
ramansminhas said:
wtf? Nandu deserve visa....i don't know what they are doing! Just eating burgers and farting and belching around.....
gomzythakkar said:
sorry to listen about thatsnandu rejection :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

But salute to @ thatsnandu attitude ....... !!!

abhi141989 said:
1.worldmariner- VISA STAMPED
2.love3101- VISA STAMPED
3.abhi141989- DISPATCHED on AUGUST 23, 2012 But its MEDICAL FURTHERANCE
4.ramansminhas- VISA rejected.
5.thatsnandu- VISA rejected
6.ameet747- VISA STAMPED.
7.cooltoad- VISA rejected
8.gomzythakkar- VISA STAMPED
9.vishal patel - DISPATCHED ON AUGUST 23, 2012
10. avireddy1- VISA Rejected
11.gillpunjabi- VISA Stamped.
12.Vinesh- VISA STAMPED
13. AJITH87- VISA STAMPED
14. amitanimator- U.P. Since August 1 CHC DEL (m not sure)
15. rohan27- VISA Stamped
16.Jashan Dhillon-VISA STAMPED
17.M K D- VISA REJECTED
18.Harrsha- U.P Since july 27, 2012 CHC DEL
hi guys,

Hope everyone here is enjoying in Canada... If any old members from this thread happen to visit, I just wanna let u know I got my Visa for New Zealand. I decided not to apply for Canada as the preferred course was not there in Jan intake.. Whatever I ll be flying by Feb first week... Thanks for the prayers and support u ppl have given, those days were really memorable..all the best and god bless..

Dhillon2626

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Hi Friends,

I applied under SPP program at CHC Delhi and going to May 2013 intake and they received my passport on 11/03 and still it's showing under processing, have been checking my status everyday and still the status is same.

Any idea how much more time it will take?

rajat_bansal

Mar 28, 2013
@ Dhillon2626 - Did you get your visa or any informatioon on how much time its taking? Did you apply under SPP?
My brother has also applied few daya back at Chandigarh, so wondering how much it will take? Thanks!

Dhillon2626

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
@ Rajat_bansal -- Yeah i applied under SPP and my file was sent to Delhi embassy. For some candidates they get the reply from embassy in a weeks time and i called my consultant today and asked them that why is it taking so long and they said that ki shayad iss week reply aa jayega coz they are getting replies on other candidates too so hopefully i will have some answer later this week. Hoping ki visa lag jaye yaar----badi tension ho rahi.

Dhillon2626

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
I got a call from Canadian Embassy yesterday and that was something i was not expecting. They asked me few questions like my DOB, which college i did my graduation from, what cource i am going to do in Canada and why i choose this college? These were some questions asked by them and i am hoping ki i get my visa....it's going to be one month on 11th.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Dhillon2626 said:
I got a call from Canadian Embassy yesterday and that was something i was not expecting. They asked me few questions like my DOB, which college i did my graduation from, what cource i am going to do in Canada and why i choose this college? These were some questions asked by them and i am hoping ki i get my visa....it's going to be one month on 11th.
That's good. Hope you gave some good and valid answers. I am sure you will get your visa.

Best of Luck 22. Rabb mehr kare.

Dhillon2626

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Thanks:) and my passport have been dispatched and i think i will get it tomorrow so just hoping ki visa lag jaye mera!!!

Family_Guy

Apr 7, 2012
momi said:
Congratulations ,You can go on this visa no problem...
Hello Momi, GillPunjab, PatelVishal and VinayParekh,
I would really appreciate if any of you could help me with my issue - which seems to be similar to what you guys have mentioned here.
I got my VISA approved for last year intake for September 2012. Unfortunately my father fell sick and I could not make it to Canada to start my classes in time. So I reapplied and have got re-admitted to the next intake which is this September 2013. My Student Visa is valid till November 2014 (course will finish on Nov 2015 so I will have to apply for extension)
Can I travel to Canada and attend the program on the same visa that I have from last year? The university, my course of study as well as my student number are all the same. I am afraid that if I travel and if I am deported at the Canadian border.
I have written an email to CIC Delhi many times, but I do not get any reply from them. Please help me as my time is running out.

Many many thanks

Canada _765

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Very soon
Visa??

Hw many days it takes to come visa frm vfs chandigarh?? Thnxx