+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted medical reports without wife's X-ray

Will_come_true?

Sep 20, 2012
Dear respected forum user;

I would like to post my case and will appreciate your honest feedback, so I can make positive decision (INSHALLAH )
I have received medicals on 29th August 2012, and completed the medicals without my wife's x-ray on 12th September. We had a different response from DMP and my consultant. As per my consultant, LVO don't issues visas until baby is born regardless we do the X-ray or not. However, as per DMP, LVO may or may not issue visas if you complete the X-ray. So in the light of the above, I would like to have your opinion on my case and how should I move forward. Also, to comment that My wife's doctor is okay with shielded X-ray, so we have a green light from doctor. My queries !!

1- shall I wait for new born or perform shielded x-ray ?
2- do we have to tell DMP to mention the reason for not taking X-ray ?
3- when we expect a reply from London on the next step or we have to send the new born documents prior to waiting from them to request?
4- Will London send new medical form for my wife and new born or my wife can go to same doctor and do the x ray with new born medical?
5- As delivery date is first week of May 2013, I suspect that in this case we may all undergo the medicals once again as it will be very close to one year to the expiry before the process gets completed.. Is this feeling correct

Also to mention that I have also sent a draft of CAD $980 for residency fee. So looking at above scenario and my case, what is my time line to get visas ??

I will highly appreciate the feedback based on your experiences
Thank you

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
I HAVE SIMILAR ISSUES BUT BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR ADVISE.YES ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DO HER XRAY MIND YOU BEFORE HER DELIVERY PERIOD YOU MUST HAVE CROSS TO CANADA.PLS DO YOUR WIFE MEDICAL IMMEDIATELLY BECAUSE WITHOUT HER MEDICAL IT MEANS YOU WANT TO DELAY YOUR SECURITY CHECK UNNECESSARILLY.BEST OF LUCK
NOTE UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR SECURITY CHECK VO WILL REQUEST FOR YOUR PASSPORT.

Will_come_true?

Sep 20, 2012
shaddy said:
I HAVE SIMILAR ISSUES BUT BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR ADVISE.YES ALLOW YOUR WIFE TO DO HER XRAY MIND YOU BEFORE HER DELIVERY PERIOD YOU MUST HAVE CROSS TO CANADA.PLS DO YOUR WIFE MEDICAL IMMEDIATELLY BECAUSE WITHOUT HER MEDICAL IT MEANS YOU WANT TO DELAY YOUR SECURITY CHECK UNNECESSARILLY.BEST OF LUCK
NOTE UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR SECURITY CHECK VO WILL REQUEST FOR YOUR PASSPORT.
Thank you Shaddy;

So what course of action you are taking and also as far as I know from my communication through VO that they issued medicals after security clearance.
Secondly, as per my recent research on this forum, I haven't seen any case getting visas in less than 4-5 months. Saying this, even if I go for X-ray now, my chances would be very slim to get visa before delivery as my wife is 2 months pregnant

Please more clarification on this matter...