+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted E-APR

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
I submitted my application for PR on Sept, 24(Saturday) and I am a bit worried because I read about all of the cancellations that are happening. I got ITA under PNP. My documents checklist is very simple. My main concern is that I only submitted 3 months banks statements and a letter from the bank because the account was open in June. I did not send a letter of exp. My bank statements shows that money was transferred from by chequing to my savings and from my credit card as well as email transfer deposits. My question is: will this result in a cancellation because I have 3 months statements?

and how long does it take to get a cancellation notice? I am guessing Saturday and Sunday does not count so today would be the fourth day for my application.

I appreciate all of your opinions on this.

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
I've been rejected before, and I received the rejection letter (missing document) 3 weeks after my AOR.

On your bank statement or letter, is it mentioned the bank account's opening date ?

Just by curiosity : Didn't you have to provide a bank account statement to the Province as well ?

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
Thank you for you reply.

Yes. The bank letter states when the account was open and the balance as of septemebr 17th.

Yes. I submitted my proof of fund to the province and they approved it. They said it's okay for them.

The proof of funds would be my only worry. If the provinces is satisfied with my documents will CIC be satisfied?

GoHaPPyCaN

May 16, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19th
Doc's Request.
May 2nd
Nomination.....
Cancelled
AOR Received.
April 20th
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May 10th
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
September 28th
VISA ISSUED...
October 6th
LANDED..........
Already in CaNaDa !
1) Just to understand the situation : you said the bank statement shows transfer of money, does this mean you had another bank account before June ?

2) If yes, are you supposed to provide bank statements for the last 4 months (if so, it should be good) or for the last 6 months (in this case, I'd suggest you to contact your previous bank and get your bank statements for the past 6 to 4 months).

I hope it makes sense.

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
The reason I opened my new bank account is because I got a job opportunity with a bank in Canada. I started in June so I havd to open a bank account with that bank. I was trying to say that my new bank account that I opened in June shows transfers from my credit card, chequing to my savings ( all with same bank). Since the account is new and I did not attached any statements from my old bank, I wanted to know if it would be a problem that I only submitted 4 statements. My old bank account does not show any balance close to 12k. I was not expecting a pnp nomination so I used my credit cards, etc to build the savings.