+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted BOWP application, should I also send T4+NOA as CSE?

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I submitted BOWP application last week with my AOR, letter of explanation and current post grad work permit. In the IMM form under intended work as I am applying for open work permit and plan on leaving my current job soon and dont have LMIA i didn't mention any job and wrote "Bridging Open Work Permit - N/A" to make sure they dont give me closed WP on that employers name by any chance. Do you suggest i should send my t4 and NOA of last 2 years as well with a case specific enquiry or should I be fine for getting my BOWP?

With my PR application i provided all my paystubs, t4 and NOA, will the CIC officer working on my BOWP be able to look at that?

Just wanna make sure i get my permit, real stressful :eek: ??? ::) :p

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
twztedelegance said:
I submitted BOWP application last week with my AOR, letter of explanation and current post grad work permit. In the IMM form under intended work as I am applying for open work permit and plan on leaving my current job soon and dont have LMIA i didn't mention any job and wrote "Bridging Open Work Permit - N/A" to make sure they dont give me closed WP on that employers name by any chance. Do you suggest i should send my t4 and NOA of last 2 years as well with a case specific enquiry or should I be fine for getting my BOWP?

With my PR application i provided all my paystubs, t4 and NOA, will the CIC officer working on my BOWP be able to look at that?

Just wanna make sure i get my permit, real stressful :eek: ??? ::) :p
They don't need T4 NOA for BOWP application. Also BOWP is bridging open work permit (they will never give you a closed work permit).

Nothing to worry here.

Reactions: Adanac11

dkr1989

Jul 4, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have an Open Work permit which is due to expire in 4 months. I have Ontario Provincial Nomination and have applied for PNP based PR. I have Acknowledgement of Receipt IRCC for my PR application.
I need a little help regarding Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP). I tried to apply online. There I went through a questionnaire and at the end it said I can apply for work permit extension with following supporting documents.

1) Letter of Support from Province or Territory (required) (clicking on ? (help) gives "Letter from the nominating province or territory that supports the issuance of the work permit.")
2) Passport (required)
3) Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required) (clicking on ? (help) gives "If your intended occupation in Canada is regulated, provide evidence that the responsible provincial, territorial or professional body has granted you the required license or certification.")
4) Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC) (required)
5) Employer Questionnaire and Declaration (required)(clicking on ? (help) gives a link to a list of question which generates not found error)
6) Offer of Employment (required)
7) Digital photo (required)

I don't have 1st, 3rd and 5th. I can ask my employer to fill the 5th document if only I can get that Employer Questionnaire and Declaration form. Also this is not what is given on CIC website regarding BOWP eligibility parameters. Also online it says I need to pay only $155 where as I thought its $255. I am a bit confused here about what to do. Please let me know if you have any related experience. Thanks a lot for reading through my problem. Any help to clarify this situation will be much appreciated.