+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

submitted Arabic exit/entry stamps on passports in mississauga office.

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
Here is a link to find certified translator in your area.

http://search.atio.on.ca/search/index/1

janoo

May 16, 2014
arabic/english approved translator number 4167594334 scarborough

reasonable price for translation and very reliable.

sanjayadav

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspire said:
Hi Sanjay, just wondering why did you submit the copy of the page of your passport showing an Arabic exit/entry stamps wherein the guideline is asking to submit the bio page of the passport only? Or maybe I'm missing something?
No i did not submit my passport with arabic stamps . it was after i passed my exam and the officer was interviewing and checking my original passport and asked me why i have arabic stamps on it.
which was strange for me as i filled all the information in my application last year.

Now its more than three months no answer from the citizenship office. Everything depends upon the man or lady interviewing you.
Mostly they are not happy people.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jes said:
Hi,
Just from my experience:
If you go to a certified translator (at least the one I went to in Mississauga), you don't need to do any of steps 1-3. The translator copied the whole passport in clearly, attached a table of contents at the beginning with summary of the stamps, put the whole thing together in a neat file).
I did it before my test so I didn't need to do points 4 or 5. Btw passport and translation were the only documents the officer looked at in our 45 min interview. He kept the translations at the end of the interview.
Another point, the Arabic stamps in my passport were from an Egypt vacation before I landed in Canada.
Could you or anyone here recommend Arabic translators in the GTA? Thanks.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is passport checking stamps a normal procedure after the test. My brother who studied here, travelled a lot, became a PR and went for this exam, they never checked his passport.
I have a lot of pre-PR stamps in my passport, will that trigger an RQ?

Did you cancel your UAE / Arabic visa before you left. I did not.

bongeorgeo

Apr 16, 2011
Hi guys,

I will apply for citizenship next March. Is it good to send all the translated stamps file ( the one you get from official translator ) included in the original citizenship application ? or wait for the interview ?

Because I traveled 3 countries before I land and traveled 3 times to Egypt after landing .
So, I was thinking to send all the documents they need from the beginning , including the CBSA report, hence I have nothing to hide .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another question regarding the English proof .
Is Expired IELTS ( WAS NOT USED WITH the original immig. application) is ok ?

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bongeorgeo said:
Hi guys,

I will apply for citizenship next March. Is it good to send all the translated stamps file ( the one you get from official translator ) included in the original citizenship application ? or wait for the interview ?

Because I traveled 3 countries before I land and traveled 3 times to Egypt after landing .
So, I was thinking to send all the documents they need from the beginning , including the CBSA report, hence I have nothing to hide .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another question regarding the English proof .
Is Expired IELTS ( WAS NOT USED WITH the original immig. application) is ok ?
Yes you can use expired IELTS as proof, that is not a problem.

One question did you cancel the visa before leaving Middle East, is that important?

bongeorgeo

Apr 16, 2011
SinghLovCan said:
Yes you can use expired IELTS as proof, that is not a problem.

One question did you cancel the visa before leaving Middle East, is that important?

Thanks for your quick reply .
Which visa ? you mean Canadian immigration visa ? of course not

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Jes,
Can you send me the contact details of the translator you used and let me know how did he charge you, per stamp or lump sum and how much?

Thanks.