+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submit only highest education for ECA?

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi there,
I am new here.

I plan to submit through WES... I have a BS and a MBA and a MSc.
May I know I just need to submit highest education? BS is not needed?

I also see there is a form to request for transcript... I think it is also optional right? As long as I can get the sealed transcript?

Many thanks for your reply:)

Ppuu

bananitin

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

You need to Submit 3 transcript, your BS, MBA and MSc along with degree (provisional or xerox). Yes, there is form available in WES, you can download it form there by creating your ID. It's not mandatory to have that form, you can just ask you college and they will give you. I did it without the form,

Reactions: ppuu

vbkvbk

Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

You need to Submit 3 transcript, your BS, MBA and MSc along with degree (provisional or xerox). Yes, there is form available in WES, you can download it form there by creating your ID. It's not mandatory to have that form, you can just ask you college and they will give you. I did it without the form,
One thing is you still pay the same fee for ECA purpose regardless how many degrees you include in the evaluation request (WES calls evaluation application).

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
I only submitted my highest one which is Masters and received a report stating Canadian equivalency:Masters Degree. Why submit BS? No sense

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hmm, Good one. May be someone experience can answered. I'me also PG + Grad and planning to send both.

Did you send the WES form which help in getting transcript along or in the sealed envelope?
Few forum's says, that you need to send the WES form (https://applications.wes.org/OnlineApp/pdf/ca/International_Transcript_Request.pdf).
Wes requirements differ from country to country. If you are in India then you need to get both bachelors and master's evaluated by Wes. If you have a master's from US then you only need to evaluate master's and no need of bachelor's. So it depends on where you got your education from. Please do the necessary research as per your country and send documents to wes.

Reactions: ppuu and bananitin

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

Thanks
I have submitted my transcripts to WES. So WES would take about 20 business work days ...does it mean after they receive all my transcripts ?

For the uni certificate, I prepared a copy...
but I am not sure if I shall natorize the copy?